Wanted WTB FJ25 parts (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I have that complete front housing that somehow managed to stay off the truck on my last scrap metal run. Parts is parts. Call me with an offer. Mark

I have a 25 flywheel in my backyard. I'll have to look and see if there's a clutch with it.

Wouldn't have remembered without the bump.

image.jpg

Glad to have found them a new home. Now if I could just put my hands on that trans I told Georg about two years ago.

Antony, who else is looking for rear seat (A Type)? I have Proffit's repro that doesn't have 5 ribs on the back sheet and corner bend radius is slightly different then front seats. (Not really noticeable unless you really want to.) I will pass it on at cost I paid in 2006 and never used it really. All you have to do is weld a piece of sheet metal with ribs and use as is until then.

I have rear bow clips, will see if my fabricator can replicate them?

Last edited:
Looking for two 3rd gear synchro rings. Part # 33367-55010

Are two 3rd gear synchro required for FJ25 tranny or you want to keep one as spare? Contact Paul @hdjtachtig, He managed to get one for me and Jeff. But Please confirm if two needed then I myself order one more. Good luck.

Last edited:
I have some of those items on your list, however I will need them for my builds. I can have replicas made if you need them. Rear license plate bracket, front bumper, ect... Let me know if that interests you. I also might have an extra set of fj25 doors. Not sure they are oem. Look aftermarket. I will get pictures

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom