WTB: 90-95 4Runner (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey guys and girls a buddy of mine from work is looking for a 90-95 4Runner hopefully close 50-100 miles from Winchester price range up to $2000.

If you know of any let me know
Thanks
Burl

How do I get in touch with him ?

Thanks Stumbaugh

Burl

Anyone still looking for a 4Runner?

it has:
4.88 Gears front and rear with Lockers
2.5" OME/Swayaway lift
Engine with about 55,000 miles.
Tjm Front bumber with All-Pro rear
Custom Sliders (thanks J.S!)
some heavy duty armor underneath.
32x11 BFG ATs on steel Rockcrawlers
SS Brakelines

it needs:
A/C. Compressor is still there and was going to be converted to OBA as I don't use it.
Power Steering pump. Leaks.. has been for 5-6 years or so. I just add fluid but this might bug someone.

It's never let me down... just have too many projects in the yard. i think most can relate.

Anyway,.. let me know,

v/r,

Bill

PS> Will throw in the TSLs,.. 3 are good. on chrome FJ60 Wheels. Anything else I can find.

Anyone still looking for a 4Runner?

it has:
4.88 Gears front and rear with Lockers
2.5" OME/Swayaway lift
Engine with about 55,000 miles.
Tjm Front bumber with All-Pro rear
Custom Sliders (thanks J.S!)
some heavy duty armor underneath.
32x11 BFG ATs on steel Rockcrawlers
SS Brakelines

it needs:
A/C. Compressor is still there and was going to be converted to OBA as I don't use it.
Power Steering pump. Leaks.. has been for 5-6 years or so. I just add fluid but this might bug someone.

It's never let me down... just have too many projects in the yard. i think most can relate.

Anyway,.. let me know,

v/r,

Bill

PS> Will throw in the TSLs,.. 3 are good. on chrome FJ60 Wheels. Anything else I can find.

I will take it, it looks like its for FREE :flipoff2::flipoff2:

No really what are you asking for it.

Not sure... and that's not BS... it's just that we all have emotional attachments to our vehicles... and this was my first REAL off-road vehicle.. where I met a ton of friends etc. I bought it after having like the 5th issue with my cj-7... saw it in a lot,.. traded for it on the spot.

Have had it for years and a lot of that is probably because I couldn't bring myself to sell it but,.. I no longer use it other than going out every now and then, starting it,.. and driving it up and down the road a few times a month.

All I can say is the best thing is for someone to come check it out and let me know what they think is fair. I know book value is probably nothing.. and I know others would charge an arm and a leg for it... but I'm fair.. it's got the issue that I mentioned... a wee bit of rust on one of the rear quarters (really a small bit)... let me know and let's talk.

BTW.. if anyone wants the 91LC in the yard,.. 6" lift... unwired LT1... let me know.. that's a project that also fell by the wayside too long ago when I started my company (It's 100% travel). That one I just go out and make sure there are no rodents that have gone condo in it and hand-turn the engine (breaker bar on front to turn engine-and fog the cylinders). Everything is there.. just needs to be hooked up.

-v/r,
WM

Thanks Bill, I'll get with my buddy and see when we can look at it if he's interested in it.

What are you trying to get out of the 80?

Thanks again
Burl

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom