Worlds greatest drag race (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Nice !

I always smile when I see a guy in a GTR and nobody else around realizes its one of the baddest rides on the planet! Its ugly as sin but I would get one just for the sleeper value.

Nice !

I always smile when I see a guy in a GTR and nobody else around realizes its one of the baddest rides on the planet! Its ugly as sin but I would get one just for the sleeper value.

No kidding. The :princess: has a Infiniti G37S and it is an unbelieveable car, I could only imagine what the turbos and AWD would add to the package.

Jack

No kidding. The :princess: has a Infiniti G37S and it is an unbelieveable car, I could only imagine what the turbos and AWD would add to the package.

Jack

Man! that G37 is sweet! The :princess: over here has the 2nd gen FX35 AWD and its an asphalt destroying machine. first car I have ever driven that makes me chicken out before it even blinks.:steer:

Ken

Man! that G37 is sweet! The :princess: over here has the 2nd gen FX35 AWD and its an asphalt destroying machine. first car I have ever driven that makes me chicken out before it even blinks.:steer:

Ken

I would agree, I have been able to drive the wheels off of every other car I have been in. This is the kind of car that can make the driver "car sick" with the corning ability. I too have not been able to find the limits, I give up before the car does, of course the threat of crashing it probably keeps me in check as well.

Jack

When I lived in Vegas there was a guy with one of those Mercedes down there racing it every weekend. He was a very consistent 11 ish second 1/4 mile on every pass. When he put nitrous on it, he was in the low 10's from what I heard. Pretty amazing when you consider that it's not a 1/4 mile car, rather an autobahn machine.

The quickest car I saw down there that was a complete sleeper was a Buick, but not the GN. It was the sister car, can't remember the name.... It ran low 9's and occasional a high 8.90 run several times and the only giveaway was the rear tires were a little bigger than stock and the front's were skinny's, but you had to look close to think it was anything more than a 13 second car. When it left the line, it would carry both front wheels for 1st gear. After that, it looked like it had a rocket stuffed in it's a$$, all you could see was tail lights.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom