Withdrawl (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
The missus and I haven't wheeled since November when we had to beat a hasty exit from the Clayton run. I meant to post my apologies for that months ago, and like many other things, I never got around to it, but I didn't want to wake eveeryone up at 5am just to give a proper so-long. I did have to wake fireman up cause he didn't leave the keys to his junk parked on my trailer.:eek:

Had to miss The Roundup for the first time ever and The Razorback gig :mad::mad::mad: but had to work both weekends. Oh well, at least it pays the bills. I'm using the down time to put an EFI system on Lindy's. Course I still got it all torn apart and nothing new put on yet. :eek:

Needless to say we are both going through withdrawl and sure do miss all y'all :)flipoff2:at least most y'all:flipoff2:) and been thinkin' about ya. Hope everyone is doing well. We haven't even made an LSLC meeting since December. Just to prove how busy it is, I haven't even been playin hockey. :mad:

So to fix all that, we're about to register for the Cottonland get together in October. Plan on staying at the KOA again. Hope to see everybody there. May not have her rig ready but bringin' the Spanked Monkey - and no, I haven't done one thing to it 'cept change the fluids. Maybe even try to make ICBM this year if I can figure out when it is.

OK, I'm done crying in my beer
-Ron Jeremy Kotter

P.S.
Laura had a great video of me in Clayton on her I phone. Can anyone PM me her contact info so I can see if she still has a copy?

Good to hear! You know you can go to Bridgeport and wheel a little as well!

What's the dates in October?

:flamingo:
2011 Southern Cruiser Crawl
Registration is now open for the 7th Annual Southern Cruiser Crawl! Oct 13-16 are the dates and Superlift ORV Park in Hot Springs, AR is the venue. Go to Superlift ORV Park in Hotsprings, Arkansas to check out the park and please go to CottonLand Cruisers | Mississippi's Toyota 4×4 Enthusiast Club to register for the event. Hope to see yall there!

2011 Southern Cruiser Crawl
Registration is now open for the 7th Annual Southern Cruiser Crawl! Oct 13-16 are the dates and Superlift ORV Park in Hot Springs, AR is the venue. Go to Superlift ORV Park in Hotsprings, Arkansas to check out the park and please go to CottonLand Cruisers | Mississippi's Toyota 4×4 Enthusiast Club to register for the event. Hope to see yall there!

That's good information...

But it would have probably been more helpful if you would have posted that in August of 2011 :flipoff2:

2012 dates are October 11-14. Their website isn't up to date, but I saw it in the last issue of TT.

That's good information...

But it would have probably been more helpful if you would have posted that in August of 2011 :flipoff2:

2012 dates are October 11-14. Their website isn't up to date, but I saw it in the last issue of TT.

Reckon the heat is gettin to the old man?

Reckon the heat is gettin to the old man?

fawk all of ya.

I got that off their site, any dumbass that asks a question you could find the answer to yourself deserves misinformation.

I have lil' doubt that Butch would prefer me to show up on the wrong dates. :grinpimp:

:flamingo:

As long as ya don't have some broke s*** fer me to work on I love to see your smiling face..........:D:D:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom