SOLD Wisconsin: 1978 IH Scout II (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
1978 IH Scout II complete truck or parted out. Many good parts. Body is bad but there are still lots of good parts ie - windows, inner panels, hood, grill, etc.

1978 IH Scout II complete truck or parted out. Many good parts. Body is bad but there are still lots of good parts ie - windows, inner panels, hood, grill, etc.
Would you remove and ship the Scout's Steering Box (complete. nuts, bolts, rag-joint, if fitted, etc. Pics would be nice), Drop Link, steering shaft? (from steering wheel, or whatever connects to the input side of the box) Ship to North Central Texas (DFW Area) Please shoot me a quote "out-the-door".. Will PM e-m after contact.
Thanks. Charles.

Would you remove and ship the Scout's Steering Box (complete. nuts, bolts, rag-joint, if fitted, etc. Pics would be nice), Drop Link, steering shaft? (from steering wheel, or whatever connects to the input side of the box) Ship to North Central Texas (DFW Area) Please shoot me a quote "out-the-door".. Will PM e-m after contact.
Thanks. Charles.
Sorry, Scout is sold. All we have left are axles and tailgate. I tried to figure out how to mark sold last night. Think I have it now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom