Winter/Spring Gathering seeking feedback for what dates might work and gauging overall interest (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I am currently scheduled to be out of town that weekend, but if that changes we will definitely make the trip over! Sad that we may miss it, but thanks for organizing this!
Sorry we’ll miss you. Hopefully your plans will allow you to make it. You’re more than welcome here anytime as well.

Bummer you cannot make it.

Looks like we’ll have:
@TCEd
@Sandroad
@westveld
@Francis K
maybe @Crush 4

Hopefully more will join us.
We’re going to skip the off-road park and just hang out in the barn, Play Darts, talk Cruisers and grab lunch at Knob Hill Tavern.
See you all on the 25th!

Feel free to text / call me if you’re having troubles finding us. 517 281 2686 Michael

Bummer you cannot make it.

Looks like we’ll have:
@TCEd
@Sandroad
@westveld
@Francis K
maybe @Crush 4

Hopefully more will join us.
We’re going to skip the off-road park and just hang out in the barn, Play Darts, talk Cruisers and grab lunch at Knob Hill Tavern.
See you all on the 25th!

Feel free to text / call me if you’re having troubles finding us. 517 281 2686 Michael
Looks good. Unless I missed it, I don’t think I have the address. PM me when you get a chance.

Looks good. Unless I missed it, I don’t think I have the address. PM me when you get a chance.
Cool. Looking forward to seeing you all:
1717 W Alward Rd
DeWitt, MI 48820

It’s a long driveway through the woods on the south side of Alward. 3/4 mile West of Old-27 (Knob Hill Tavern is on the corner).

Everything ok there from the storm? I hope the roads are better day after tomorrow. Today things are bad here, but we do have power. I should knock on wood because of the wind coming this afternoon blowing around the heavy trees.

All good so far.
Looking forward to seeing all whom can make it.

Let me know if y’all would prefer to reschedule and hope for higher attendance.

All good so far.

I'm close to not coming, my wife's son has winter break and decided to visit us. Ed

All good so far.

The road I live on is a sheet of ice today. With the cold coming, I’m not sure the roads will be much better in 48 hours. You may want to consider moving to the March 4 backup weather date?

The road I live on is a sheet of ice today. With the cold coming, I’m not sure the roads will be much better in 48 hours. You may want to consider moving to the March 4 backup weather date?
Let’s postpone to March 4.
Hopefully better weather and more people can make it.

Good idea. I can make the 4th and will look forward to it.

Cancelling the meet up….

All, my apologies but we’re going to cancel the event and hopefully reschedule for a better time in general.

I now have a funeral to attend Saturday…
-Michael

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom