Winshield Repair shop ? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

MANUCHAO

omnia mea mecum porto
Threads
My windshield cracked this past week and I needs to replace it.
I have gone to two different shops around my house (Covina), but they either dont want to work on it (mostly cause I asked them to use a toyota factory rubber seal and no silicone) or they said they do not service land cruiser..:rolleyes::flipoff2: too..

Any of you recommend an actual shop that you have USED in the past ?
I got a $100 deductible with my insurance and they could recommend somebody but I rather go to a place others have had good luck with or stay away from places they have had bad luck with...

Thanks in advance...

Just north of the 101 on N. Mission Rd there are a few windshield shops that sell new and used. I haven't been down there in quite a while, but in the past, nobody could touch there prices. I bought a new windshield there for my old Toyota pick up. Never had a problem.

Let us know how the install went, Frank.

Jose... the install went great.. I posted pics on the link above..
Dirk is a great guy to deal with..
I made the appt at 10am and was out by 12 noon.
Attention to detail is great..
He also was great at explaining everything that is needed to do the install right.
Hell, the man even offer and did spray painted the faded arm wipers...
Cause I drove out ways to his shop he also asked I paid only half of my deductible since I went through my insurance.........

Now only time will tell if this thing will hold up.. but truth be told. I think if I get a leak it would be cause of the after market parts and not cause the installer/installation.....

I highly recommend his shop...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom