Who are the FJ60 Gods? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Who works on LC's either as their profession or more than just for themselves (on the side)? looking for the resources in Northern Nevada since there isnt anything or anyone nearer to me. In other-words, if I am not capable of doing something on my 2 cruisers, who can I turn to in the Reno area. I developed a problem last night and am not sure where to turn as yet.

See post:

https://forum.ih8mud.com/showthread.php?t=167393

I use Martins Automotive for stuff I can't do my self.

Since your drive train is almost identical to that of an FJ40 maybe you could try posting to the 40's forum. Between Poser an Pinhead they know these motors and trannies inside out.

Help in Carson City

Wife lost brakes. Stuck at her Moms in Carson City, I am stuck in SoCal at work until Thanksgiving. Any reputable guys in Carson I can tell her to have it towed to? My boys claim fluid is leaking from rear, lost all brake pedal. How the heck they drove it from Doyle mto Carson is beyond me.

Any help greatly appreciated.

Wife lost brakes. Stuck at her Moms in Carson City, I am stuck in SoCal at work until Thanksgiving. Any reputable guys in Carson I can tell her to have it towed to? My boys claim fluid is leaking from rear, lost all brake pedal. How the heck they drove it from Doyle mto Carson is beyond me.

Any help greatly appreciated.

Might try drsmash on Reno4x4.com. He is more of a fab guy, but he is really familiar with Toyota's and he is in Carson. I don't have his number, but if you go to the website, he has all of his information posted on his signature. Good luck.

Jack

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom