Which one off you... (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I spotted a nice white FJ80 this past weekend at Alamo mountain and again at Hungry Valley. It had central coast land cruiser and IH8mud stickers so it's got to be one of you guys.

My wife and I were out there on an inaugural trip with our new to us green 40th. Mostly stock but with a TJM bull bar and Kaymar rear tire mount.

I spotted a nice white FJ80 this past weekend at Alamo mountain and again at Hungry Valley. It had central coast land cruiser and IH8mud stickers so it's got to be one of you guys.

My wife and I were out there on an inaugural trip with our new to us green 40th. Mostly stock but with a TJM bull bar and Kaymar rear tire mount.
That was me! Where you the couple I drove past on th e way down from Alamo? Sorry we didn't get to chat. I was with my other Club that weekend. We camped in Hungary valley on friday and wheeled miller jeep trail Saturday and camped again sat night in Hungary valley.

Yep, that was us. I spotted the IHM sticker as you guys were pulling into the test area but we had to split to make it to my sons concert.

I cant make it up there on veterans day, we have a race that weekend at El Mirage.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom