Builds What's a Parts Guy to Do?? (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Your 70 runs. Leave it alone for now. Just drive it.

spend your time and $$ on finishing the 60. Once it's together you can drive and and sell it. It's going to be basically new and will bring great money. Apart...going to take a very specific buyer and those are hard to come by most of the time.

Since it is not a wild resto mod and being restored close to true form...the right buyer will pay $$$$. See the TLC restored vehicle sales history. If timing us tight, I bet there are many on this forum that would gladly start cannibalizing your parts.

You could part it!

Sorry...I know, it was wrong, but what's a part's guy to do...

When you start a business, hard decisions must be made. Funding is hard to come by, and sometimes, toy's are used for capitol.

There are some no longer available parts in this toy, and that makes it harder.

Good luck either way

Oh this is definitely not being sold on MUD.

That's is the worst idea ever.

But it will be to someone who understands what was done with this build and who wants to complete it themselves or pay their mechanic to finish it.

Are we privy to the asking price?

Dash has to go back together. All of the restorative work to the components has been completed.

Engine needs to be started and broken in.

ARB lockers need to be re plumbed.

That's it.

do u mind posting a pic or two of the current stage? I may be able to put you in contact with someone looking for a nice 60. Yours has been rebuilt from the ground up with brand new toyo parts! that to me is priceless.

Sorry to see you sell this awesome rig. I personally think you should keep it, but with that said at the same time you have to do what you have to do! I would definitely think you could get very good money for the 60 as it currently is, this thread is proof to the level of detail and care you put into it. This is obviously not just some "molested" FJ60 as others have stated. Anyways, good luck with your decision.

Dash has to go back together. All of the restorative work to the components has been completed.

Engine needs to be started and broken in.

ARB lockers need to be re plumbed.

That's it.

Doesn't sound like a whole lot to me.

Want me to come down to help finish her off? I work for beer :D

Oh this is hard to watch. I think you would be leaving A LOT of money on the table if you sell it now. Hunker down and finish it! Then invest all that cash into the biz!

cody.jpg

Beer build party @beno's
Can you imagine if a bunch of heads got together and put this thing back together for him. It be done in a day or two and finished so he can sell it and put the funds back into his Business.

Sent from my iPhone

Isn't this kind of a showcase for your business?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom