What is going on with Cruiser Corp? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have done several thousand dollars of business with CC the last few months. I placed an order on April 10th for swing out window latches that they had just advertised as new and available.

I received an order confirmation but as of 2 May.....no shipment.

I have called multiple times, left messages, emailed, tried the website contact link with absolutely no communication back.

Not sure if they read this forum or not, but if they do........I am about to stop payment on the order and place a fraud alert on them. Order # 256620

Are they now out of business????

I have done several thousand dollars of business with CC the last few months. I placed an order on April 10th for swing out window latches that they had just advertised as new and available.

I have called multiple times, left messages, emailed, tried the website contact link with absolutely no communication back.

Not sure if they read this forum or not, but if they do........I am about to stop payment on the order and place a fraud alert on them. Order # 256620

Sorry to hear about this. It seems like there are way too many negative feedback threads about CC and most of the issues appear to be rectifiable quickly with just some simple communication from them. I emailed them recently about some jump seat material, and they were responsive within a couple of days. Here is the contact I used:

Julissa Rubio <contact@cruisercorps.com>

Best of luck getting this sorted out.

We apologize about the mishap on your order. We did unfortunately have some issues with the count on the product. Due to a promo that was sent out on the latches we sold out of the entire inventory as well as a few from a miscount in inventory.

From what I can tell your order was recently cancelled ( most likely due to your frustration I would guess ) We do have plenty of stock on these currently and would be happy to send out your order for free if you still need them.

Please accept or sincere apologies. Things have been a mess with sales going nuts, Phones ringing off the hook and finding people to want to even work these days. We will get back on top of things but understand the frustration and how bad it looks in situations such as yours.

Mike

Same experience, worst company I have ever dealt with and I am pretty patient. Had to involve my CC company as soon as the payment was reversed only then did they find time to dispute the credit card company. Never once did they attempt to resolve my issue. Don't know how they stay in business or continue to be on this forum. Never will I spend a penny with that place again. I only deal with Cruiser Outfitters and a few select used part places.

A little late to the game...but I figured I should post something.

I have zero affiliation with Cruiser Corps (other than being a customer), and I can't speak to what Cruiser Corps is doing these days, but I had several excellent transactions with Cruiser Corps pre-global shut down.

Based on the response given by them on May 9th (after the initial post on May2nd), it seems like they are making an effort to do what is right, and do right by the customer. Personally, I would give them the benefit of the doubt based on my past experiences with them. I should add that I am in Canada, so a long way away from Oklahoma, and international shipping can have it's own nightmares.

I can appreciate labor shortages and high demand being a massive problem right now - I am seeing this in all facets of life, not just Cruiser suppliers. Staffing is a nightmare everywhere these days.

My 2 American cents (we don't have pennies in the great white north any more)

Cheers
Adam

Finally getting around to updating my post. CC did end up refunding my money but only after I stopped payment from my bank and initiated a fraud investigation. I received a call exactly the next day after I initiated the fraud alert with my bank notifying me that they were refunding my money. I was given an excuse that “ the guys” were busy and not answering like they should. ITV sucks that it took forever to get them to reply and the only time they replied was after payment was stopped. Hopefully they can right their ship in the future but I’m not sure ill deal with them again.

I initially inquired about an interior from them, seats, carpets, headliner etc. maybe $2500 worth. Never returned my calls or emails. Ive since finished my interior on my own. January 2023 I sent them an email asking lead time for windshield, confirmed in stock and delivery 3-5 days from order. Paid and got confirmation. After 7 days no word so email arrived saying sorry we missed your message the window is damaged and you've been charged, have to order more don't know when they will arrive (my brain says you've just been held hostage). I would'nt say the worst service ever but seems to be a trend of piss poor behavior from some vendors. Until other options surface we just continue to enable this.

Edit: Day 8 got a response, no timeline for windshield arrival. Though we said you'd have your new one in 3-5 days for $600. Now have to wait 7-15 days to get my money back from them, and lost 2 weeks on scheduling on my end.

Last edited:
I initially inquired about an interior from them, seats, carpets, headliner etc. maybe $2500 worth. Never returned my calls or emails. Ive since finished my interior on my own. January 2023 I sent them an email asking lead time for windshield, confirmed in stock and delivery 3-5 days from order. Paid and got confirmation. After 7 days no word so email arrived saying sorry we missed your message the window is damaged and you've been charged, have to order more don't know when they will arrive (my brain says you've just been held hostage). I would'nt say the worst service ever but seems to be a trend of piss poor behavior from some vendors. Until other options surface we just continue to enable this.

Edit: Day 8 got a response, no timeline for windshield arrival. Though we said you'd have your new one in 3-5 days for $600. Now have to wait 7-15 days to get my money back from them, and lost 2 weeks on scheduling on my end.
Sounds about right for that place. Good luck your gonna need it.

I’m 2 for 2 with terrible experiences with CC. Fool me once…. No communication on items I ordered that are out of stock. Took my money and literally waiting months. So frustrating when trying to plan a project. Then they act like it’s your fault. Send me wrong tracking numbers. Obviously don’t want my biz

same same, 4 orders 4 screw ups. talked to Mike acouple times and he was helpful and did get parts shipped out after receiving a tracking number and then no shipment for over a week. that was the last go around

This time it was a fuel pump paid for it and 3 day shipping 27 days later it showed up. contacted them originally about a refund they shipped out a new fuel pump figured it was lost in transit, which happens somehow more often than it should. Once the first pump arrived after 3 weeks it was sent ground advantage cheapest possible option when I chose and paid for fast shipping. Adam (gm) contacted me after I sent back a very un happy email about the shipping situation and he had shipping costs refunded for me. so there is some customer service. I asked for a pre paid label for the second fuel pump when it arrives in a couple weeks to send back as I did not pay for it. low and behold a priority shipping label. so both times they sent me parts it was slowest cheapest possible when I paid for priority but when they are getting there parts back it's fast shipping. I hope that they aren't doing this to all costumers with shipping options as I feel it's almost a theft. all is done other than sending back the next fuel pump but my business has been lost from them. will never order parts again as it has never worked out for myself. sounds like I'm not the only one experiencing bad business practices. CC has been in the game long enough they should have it figured out.

same same, 4 orders 4 screw ups. talked to Mike acouple times and he was helpful and did get parts shipped out after receiving a tracking number and then no shipment for over a week. that was the last go around

This time it was a fuel pump paid for it and 3 day shipping 27 days later it showed up. contacted them originally about a refund they shipped out a new fuel pump figured it was lost in transit, which happens somehow more often than it should. Once the first pump arrived after 3 weeks it was sent ground advantage cheapest possible option when I chose and paid for fast shipping. Adam (gm) contacted me after I sent back a very un happy email about the shipping situation and he had shipping costs refunded for me. so there is some customer service. I asked for a pre paid label for the second fuel pump when it arrives in a couple weeks to send back as I did not pay for it. low and behold a priority shipping label. so both times they sent me parts it was slowest cheapest possible when I paid for priority but when they are getting there parts back it's fast shipping. I hope that they aren't doing this to all costumers with shipping options as I feel it's almost a theft. all is done other than sending back the next fuel pump but my business has been lost from them. will never order parts again as it has never worked out for myself. sounds like I'm not the only one experiencing bad business practices. CC has been in the game long enough they should have it figured out.
Good thing "search" is our friend. I just needed some rear drum components. Tempted to try an order for something cheap, but I can wait 'till all this clears up. Thanks to everyone for posting their feedback and recent experiences

I’ve made several orders with them in the last year and a half. Only issue I had is they didn’t include one of my jump seat covers, after a quick email they sent out another one.

Their aftermarket parts are on par with CCOT and usually priced competitively, however cruiser corps has the free shipping on orders over $199 which is nice (especially compared to SOR or CCOT with their ridiculous shipping charges).

If you want OEM parts there are much better sources like Cruiser Outfitters, City Racer, Valley Hybrids, etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom