What have you done to your Land Cruiser this week? (49 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

trailered it home after two years of hiding and upgrades at the shop...
felt good to drive it off the trailer and ride was nice and smooth with the SOA...
Snow bear 002.jpg
Snow bear 001.jpg

well, I spent about 6 hours in total today getting my cruiser!! I left about 9 this morning, and we got there about 11:30 then when were loading her up on the trailer the winch battery died... so we tied her off and tried jumping/charging the battery... no go... tied her off again... and rigged a snatch block and used zrheard's winch on his 80 to get it on the trailer around 1:00... back to the house to unload her and clean her up at almost 4:00!!!!! Worth every second!! Look for my build thread soon!!
image-435103867.jpg

Last edited:
- ordered new PCV valve, grommet and hose from SOR
- ordered new radiator and water pup from SOR (pretty sure both are original here)

We made the weekly Sunday evening BBQ run in the 76
ordered the 4+ rear tire carrier / swing out bumper for the 79 from lcwizard...the connection for 4+...ck him out for mud deals

Swapped for a CO2 tank...Any input on best regulator set up?

... ordered the 4+ rear tire carrier / swing out bumper for the 79 from lcwizard...the connection for 4+...ck him out for mud deals

You're going to like that!

Swapped for a CO2 tank...Any input on best regulator set up?

You can get others much more cheaply, but the best one hands-down IMO is the PowerTank regulator.

I sorta finished it.

I think I am done... although know I am never done... Heck, now is when I start breaking things!!!

Finished5.jpg

I bought it. My first Land Cruiser. :steer::D
002.jpg

Yesterday went to the mountains to ride my 40...to Forest Guilarte in Adjuntas,Puerto Rico,great food ,great pictures and i found an old Hanging Bridge, also pic's off an old coffee farms
100_0200.jpg
100_0223.jpg
100_0237.jpg

X3. That thing is drop dead gorgeous.:beer:

I was tired of the rust pits on my lift gate pistons, so I pulled off and painted. Stick the screws and small bits in some pipe insulation to paint.

– By the way, I am a moron, all this time I could not figure out why the lift gate would sometimes crash down, then I realized if you tighten the hand nut, you can lock it up…..live and learn I guess
Lift gate before.jpg
Lift nuts.jpg
Lift after.JPG

Took it wheeling at the Badlands in Attica, IN with a couple of FJ80s, 2 4runners and a Tacoma. Other than suffering from lack of ground clearance in a few situations, it performed phenomenally. It got a little dirty, too.

Before

photo-1.JPG

After

photo.JPG
photo-1.JPG
photo.JPG

Just picked up a little something off Craigslist for the front end.

Sent from my iPhone using IH8MUD
image-2951118193.jpg
image-558539461.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom