What have you done to your 100 Series this week? (62 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Finally got my BIOR rear bumper installed, also changed out my plugs while I was at it! If you are looking for quality armor for your 100 and excellent customer service then give Mike a call at BIOR. More than pleased with all of his products on my rig.

20161229_130151.jpg

20161229_130055.jpg

20161228_152643.jpg

20161228_144755.jpg

I installed my BIO rear bumper last week as well, but I can't get the damn threads in the frame to line back up for the wing bracket bolts. Frustrating at hell...I may just have to weld them.

I installed my BIO rear bumper last week as well, but I can't get the damn threads in the frame to line back up for the wing bracket bolts. Frustrating at hell...I may just have to weld them.
Try loosening all the other mounting bolts : frame and the back two by the hitch, get the wings started and tight those first then tighten all the rest.

Wow who would just shimmed a worn out bushing... I thought mine looked bad but nothing compare to this

I've shimmed sway bar bushings before, but just to prove to a customer that they didn't need to replace their struts... The severely oil soaked failed bushing had been shimmed the same way...

Who would run a timing belt 100k+ miles past the 90k interval ???

Last edited:
Those BIO rear bumpers look so damn good! I needss!

Old Toyota Truestart finally died today.

Replaced with Northstar rebranded X2 from batteries plus. Group27F.
2016-12-29 17.31.59.jpg
2016-12-29 17.01.16.jpg

IMG_2883.JPG
Alpine ilx-007.
CarPlay.

Pretty sure it's oak. Looks like they're having a sale now too, $47 ea.

Yeah on the non-perf ones. I'm wanting stay perf on the sides lie stock if possible.

I found them on Amazon and eBay.

Also ordered all four tan/brown color samples.

What's battery's cost & warrantee?

Is this spare rag carrier, vibration dampening device or leak spray preventer or.....::confused:
View attachment 1373924

Here's a link to the battery. LINK. It's around $280 after rebate and core refund. 60 Month full replacement.

I used Gates hoses during my 90k service and didn't like how much it was rubbing on the engine cover, so I jammed the rag in there to protect the hose.

Here's a link to the battery. LINK. It's around $280 after rebate and core refund. 60 Month full replacement.

I used Gates hoses during my 90k service and didn't like how much it was rubbing on the engine cover, so I jammed the rag in there to protect the hose.
Try cutting inch or so off the hose!

Headed to Branson from Louisiana on Wednesday. Saw an interesting gravel road and decided what the heck. The wife wasn't too excited about it, especially with a 2 year old and new born in the back, but when we got to this view she said the "scary" road (if wasn't bad at all really) was worth it.

The view from where she was standing was nice. But I wanted to get the LC in the photo, so there's no landscape. Keep in mind I'm from Louisiana. We don't have hills in South Louisiana.
IMG_1346.JPG

Headed to Branson from Louisiana on Wednesday. Saw an interesting gravel road and decided what the heck. The wife wasn't too excited about it, especially with a 2 year old and new born in the back, but when we got to this view she said the "scary" road (if wasn't bad at all really) was worth it.

The view from where she was standing was nice. But I wanted to get the LC in the photo, so there's no landscape. Keep in mind I'm from Louisiana. We don't have hills in South Louisiana.
View attachment 1374346
Haha, I do that all the time, my wife hates it...... Not really but it might explain why my paint isn't so nice compared with some of the mall crawlers on here. We live in the Ozarks basically in the Mark Twain National Forest. Some of the best adventures start that way.

Had a coil pack go out xmas day(on the trip to my folks, which is 1 mile) pulled out scan tool, #4, opened glove box to get new Denso coil o carrry, 10mm, extension and snubby and maybe 15 mins and it was good to go. (I took the stupid plastic cover off along time ago)

Think that is the 3rd or 4th I have replaced on last 50k (162k on it)ordered 2 more from amazon for spares

Lubed up the driver window , was squeaking and slow when cold, used LPS 1 dry lube......window works like new. did all the rest aND same on wife's lx470. I think I really like the LPS 1.. .but its not cheap

Had a coil pack go out xmas day(on the trip to my folks, which is 1 mile) pulled out scan tool, #4, opened glove box to get new Denso coil o carrry, 10mm, extension and snubby and maybe 15 mins and it was good to go. (I took the stupid plastic cover off along time ago)

Think that is the 3rd or 4th I have replaced on last 50k (162k on it)ordered 2 more from amazon for spares

Lubed up the driver window , was squeaking and slow when cold, used LPS 1 dry lube......window works like new. did all the rest aND same on wife's lx470. I think I really like the LPS 1.. .but its not cheap
Seems excessive for mileage, have you serviced your spark plugs!

I agree, LPS is great stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom