What Did You Do with Your 80 This Weekend? (45 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I am with state farm also. I will have to check with them again. Maybe it's different from state to state because state farm definitely told me no stated value policies a few years ago.

Per Washington it's an antique. They made an exception for my lightning due to it's modifications and limited production.

But here's the verbage from my policy

Screenshot_20230122_200216_State Farm.jpg

There are other bumpers that do as well and don't look like they're made for a different rig.

Also that's why we have insurance.
I really like the look of that Delta bumper. If it had been around in 2010 when I finally put an aftermarket bumper on my rig, I probably would have picked a Delta. The ARB was pretty much it unless you were going to fab your own tube bumper. The 80 is a pretty old rig even to those of us who have owned one for 25 plus years.

Lockers, gears, master install kits, and a couple of skid plates arrived.

View attachment 3222690
Do you have to call to get the eatons? The dont seem to list them for the 80 series on their site? What did just the lockers set you back?

Do you have to call to get the eatons? The dont seem to list them for the 80 series on their site? What did just the lockers set you back?

Rear

Front

Mounted up drivers side Yotatech gull wing. Seems well built and lighter than expected.
Damn, whoever is in their video must have tiny fingers. The lip on that inside seal is a biatch and nowhere near as easy as they make it look to get it on. Overall a really easy job tho. View attachment 3226939
I love this !

I bought mine from East Coast Gear Supply. I did call them, as I wanted to be sure they were ins stock. Lockers, 4.88 gear sets, master install kits, and a new yoke ran about $4200 and change.

I bought mine from East Coast Gear Supply. I did call them, as I wanted to be sure they were ins stock. Lockers, 4.88 gear sets, master install kits, and a new yoke ran about $4200 and change.
East Coast Gear Supply to great work. They installed my e-lockers on my Cruiser. They have a dedicated guy who works on all their LCs

Let us know how the install goes.... think I would prefer this option over arb’s. But thinking maybe I only really need to do the rear?

I bought the same steering wheel cover. It seems nice for the cost. Unfortunately my sewing skills are much lower than your wife's! :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom