What Did You Do with Your 80 This Weekend? (30 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Bumped around the woods.

IMG_2925.JPG

Is this pitting a problem? Wiper side of the knuckle. I may just put a layer of JB weld and sand it down.
9D1E25D3-F0B8-46BF-A207-4FED9DC518AD.jpeg
DA9B2BCB-CCC5-472F-9DA4-68C186D07556.jpeg
480B8594-A94A-4D6C-A23D-8475587537B1.jpeg

Today I changed rear diff oil, transfer case oil, and replaced fill and drain plugs in both with wits end Allen plugs (using the correct washer types.)

Drove from bayfield to pueblo and back roughly 270 miles one way averaged 15mpg. Looked at a teardrop trailer dry weight 1750lbs. Wonder how much of dent that will put on mpg.

It's not about mpg's, it's all about the spg's ( smiles per gallon )

First time posting on this thread.
My dad and I did a rear heater bypass (completely) because the old pipes broke on Thursday and all the coolant drained out :(
We also replaced the EGR VSV and re-mounted it outside the intake for easier access.
First time I dig into my 80 so I'm proud/excited on getting this work done.
The EGR VSV code was the only code we have and hope to finally not see that engine light turn on for a long time.

View attachment 1934988

View attachment 1934989

View attachment 1934990

View attachment 1934991

View attachment 1934992

We offer an option one piece molded hose for the rear heater bypass

Well, didn't get side two dismantled. That's fine, I got a call back on a $50 HF parts washer last night that looks almost new. If it handles this other side without breaking down I'll call that a win. I've been wanting a parts washer for years, just being cheap.

Toyed with this idea. Dodge Citadel power seats. None of the mount points line up - well, right rear hole does but then front two are a bit too far forward (close width-wise). Like the look and they are super comfortable. They come with a bunch of wires but can disconnect one harness and they require just two wires - a hot and a ground to work - up/down, forward/backward, recline.
I actually already have a set of original primo LX450 seats I could pop in but I'm saving those for now😉. Anyway, PS seat froze all the way forward so this was an excuse to check fit.
Also have some BMW and Scheel seats (Scheel, before they became Scheel-Mann) I will try out when I get some mounting brackets.
Leaning towards Planted brackets.

IMG_4110.JPG

IMG_4111.JPG

IMG_4112.JPG

IMG_4117.JPG

IMG_4118.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom