Welding (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

SHERMAN FJ62

Charlestons' King of Cruisers
Threads
I am looking for someone to weld up some exhaust pipe . Pipe is already cut and mounted to the car. Anybody have any suggestions

i know some people with welders....one on hwy 17...does machine work in big shop behind house and stuff....wont be free though unfortunately.

i dont know how or would help you out....maybe David knows someone or does it himself as well :)

Not looking for free

I am not looking for free just a decent price. Any reccomendations.

Howard Streets.....lives down road from Lowcountry 4x4...his son Andy has done some machine work for guys there and such but he has welder and full machine shop there. It is two story blue house...sometimes has 65 Mustang or old truck in front.... It is two or three from end coming from Johns Island way....on right.

If you stop in there just tell him Ron Herman sent you...he is retired and that is all he does now is machine jobs and such.

Our own David Benke might as well.....not sure who welded Scotts roll bar on FJ40...one of those two did I am sure.

I weld for myself. Not that good at it and don't have a very good welder. I have a friend in Ridgeville who has a nice welder and a plasma-cam that I am going to get some custom fab work done by.
My local welder died last August, and I havent found a replacment yet.:frown:

That was my old 40. The guys at Lowcountry 4x4 welded up that bar for me. Pretty well done, but not cheap. Good to see y'all pokin' around the form.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom