Welcome to the Southern Nevada Landcruisers! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hi, Not sure how active this is, but I have a 1987 FJ60 and would like to be a part of the fun.
Let’s see a picture of your FJ60!! I have a FJ55 and a 100. BTB can do any work you need plus they have a ton of new and used parts. Go there for sure even to just look.

Let’s see a picture of your FJ60!! I have a FJ55 and a 100. BTB can do any work you need plus they have a ton of new and used parts. Go there for sure even to just look.
When I discovered that an engine knock in my '84 FJ60 (bought new at Toyota West on Decatur) was caused by a failed pushrod, I drove down to BTB and came home with a good used pushrod for $5. They took me out back and helped me pick through a box of them to get the best looking one.

Sharing this here.
Coffee and Cruisers 7AM October 8, 2023 Sunday.

📍Vesta Coffee - 9031 W Sahara Ave. Las Vegas, NV 89117. Cafe opens at 8AM. Potential impromptu day trip wheeling anywhere if anyone is interested. Let’s see those legendary cruisers.

538023F0-C8E8-4712-B533-F2A7D84AADFA.jpeg
IMG_2249.jpeg

Happy New Year, hope everyone had a good holiday. To start the new year we have thought of organizing a small meet up event, please see details below:

136 N Stephanie St Suite 130, Henderson, NV 89074.

Jan 28, 2024
7:30am PST

Gabi Boutique coffee

Open to all Land Cruiser owners who is interested in meeting like minded enthusiasts who live in the Vegas valley or close-by towns.

See you all there.
Paul

Meet sounds great but Sunday always a challenge for me. Church in the morning and then all the kids and their spouses come over for lunch. Big family day! Post picture. Enjoy!

Sharing this here.
Coffee and Cruisers 7AM October 8, 2023 Sunday.

📍Vesta Coffee - 9031 W Sahara Ave. Las Vegas, NV 89117. Cafe opens at 8AM. Potential impromptu day trip wheeling anywhere if anyone is interested. Let’s see those legendary cruisers.
You planning another Coffee and Cruisers?

I understand David @DTC72 family first!
Yes @dahlmaker we’ll be there hopefully you can swing by if you’re available. “Might” go wheeling after depends on who’s down.

If you’re available tomorrow Sunday February 25th for a day trip wheeling, we are heading out to Burro Wash south of Boulder City. There are a lot of trails there and plan is to explore them, weather’s perfect so might as well make the most out of it before it gets hot soon.
I would rate the trail 4 out 10, quite easy but not so technical, definitely would need to air down.
End point is by Colorado River, please bring radio, snacks and all necessary gears like a working spare tire etc just to be safe.

Edit:
Rain check. Won’t be able to make it tomorrow, feeling under the weather. I will just post again here another schedule when we figure out a new date with itinerary. Thanks

Last edited:
If you’re available tomorrow Sunday February 25th for a day trip wheeling, we are heading out to Burro Wash south of Boulder City. There are a lot of trails there and plan is to explore them, weather’s perfect so might as well make the most out of it before it gets hot soon.
I would rate the trail 4 out 10, quite easy but not so technical, definitely would need to air down.
End point is by Colorado River, please bring radio, snacks and all necessary gears like a working spare tire etc just to be safe.
Been wanting to do Burro wash. Sunday’s no good for me but if you do a Saturday or even a weekday with enough advance I can usually make it.

Been wanting to do Burro wash. Sunday’s no good for me but if you do a Saturday or even a weekday with enough advance I can usually make it.
No worries David one day we’ll make that happen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom