Washington State Brokers (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Looking for recommendations on import brokers that I can use in the future at the Port of Tacoma. I have used two different brokers for two vehicles and both have completely dropped the ball. I’m over paying $600+ for a lousy service.

What defines “lousy service”?

It wouldn’t be all the way to Tacoma, but at the current CAD/USD exchange, there’s a few that get I’ve heard are good & no hinky crap that you take posession of in Blaine.

It’s been a few yrs since I imported a motor, but I can check.
It was $450 & about 8wks wait for a powertrain/ “1/2 cut”.

What specifically are you trying to bring in?
-Is it a Euro/ROW -type item, or was it a vehicle/powertrain family that was commonly available & passed USA emissions (or is past the 25yr mark now)?

If it was available down here, it speeds up the process - like you can drive it across yourself, or bring it down in a truck/trailer.

What defines “lousy service”?

It wouldn’t be all the way to Tacoma, but at the current CAD/USD exchange, there’s a few that get I’ve heard are good & no hinky crap that you take posession of in Blaine.

It’s been a few yrs since I imported a motor, but I can check.
It was $450 & about 8wks wait for a powertrain/ “1/2 cut”.

What specifically are you trying to bring in?
-Is it a Euro/ROW -type item, or was it a vehicle/powertrain family that was commonly available & passed USA emissions (or is past the 25yr mark now)?

If it was available down here, it speeds up the process - like you can drive it across yourself, or bring it down in a truck/trailer.

Any chance you could share a contact? I’d like to bring a cruiser cab down but would prefer to just pick it up in the US and not deal with customs.

Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom