Wanted - Club Quartermaster (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Bryanseye

Inaffective Grammer Nazi
SILVER Star
Threads
Between pit of man's fears and summit of knowledge
Website
www.upstatecruisers.com
We are looking to fill a club volunteer role in housing and maintaining club equipment. Right now that is mainly the canopy and a stove, and we have plans to add a few other small items.

We will waive entry exams for this crucial position. Let me know if you are interested and I will share more details. Thanks!

We are looking to fill a club volunteer role in housing and maintaining club equipment. Right now that is mainly the canopy and a stove, and we have plans to add a few other small items.

We will waive entry exams for this crucial position. Let me know if you are interested and I will share more details. Thanks!
A quartermaster plots the course on charts. What you’re looking for is a store keeper. Geez, wasn’t anybody else in the Navy?

Given @Bryanseye 's background, I'm going with the version he's used to:
In land armies, a quartermaster is generally a relatively senior soldier who supervises stores or barracks and distributes supplies and provisions.

A quartermaster plots the course on charts. What you’re looking for is a store keeper. Geez, wasn’t anybody else in the Navy?
Given @Bryanseye 's background, I'm going with the version he's used to:
In land armies, a quartermaster is generally a relatively senior soldier who supervises stores or barracks and distributes supplies and provisions.
Actually harkening back to my Eagle Scout days. @boombapslappy can confirm

I won't say what Marines called this role. I want to remain respectful. 😁

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom