Waiting 3 months for my trails back issues.. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I was wondering what takes so long to get back issues of this magazine. :hmm:I paid on jan 7. order #263. I ordered 2 years of them. I have recieved my jan/feb issue and my mom sent it to me over here. I already wore it out .:confused: I take it on missions with me. I would really like the rest.....:bang:

First off... thank you (and I don't mean for the Trails purchase)

I'll ask our admin to confirm the order has been shipped... but I have no idea how long it will take for them to arrive (presuming you are in Iraq).

Defender...

Our admin has no record of payment.... thus the delay in receiving.

Just passing along my findings, please contact TLCA directly to confirm.

Thanks!

I will try to contact them. They are being sent to Washington state. And a correction on the date it was Dec 7

appears TLCA is shipping...

Here is the Express Mail Tracking Info:

Tracking #: EC600909000US

I just saw this thread. Tony, thanks for taking the initiative to respond. thisilldefend, please contact membership (Jenn also interfaces with our merchandise fulfillment vendor), or webmaster, or me with customer service issues regarding ordering TLCA merchandise. Please feel free to contact me direct via email, phone, or snail mail. All my contact info is in Toyota Trails.

Thanks, happy equinox and happy cruisin'!

I Finally got them !!!!!!!
Thank you Steve for sorting this out. They took exactly one month to get here from the states. They must have made a stop at every base in the middle east. I will enjoy them even more now that I had to wait almost 5 months for them. Thanks again
I will be done with my 20 month deployment the first week of August. I cant wait to be cruisin in my 80.

Mike

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom