Video and Picture from Rausch Creek (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Riad, yeah when I drag the bar to the left or right, it just snaps back to where it was and the video keeps rolling. And the file I downloaded was only 160-some megs.

I tried tonight to download it from your homepage, but at download speeds of 15-36k, it would take like 5 hours. And that's with digital cable.

I'll just set it tomorrow morning and let it run while I'm at work. up till that point, it's a great video!

And Bob, that's ridiculous. That's what I pay for Comcast digital cable. I do hate comcast, though, and refuse to get tv from them anymore.

Riad,

Because Adelphia SUCKS so bad, could you please burn a copy to a CD for me? I was amazed when Adelphia (you know, the ISP that Sucks) told me the limit was 10MB. Dis I mention that Adelphia Sucks?

Great video guys, looks like a fun time. I didn't have any probs with rewind or ff.

76FJ40 said:
Riad,

Because Adelphia SUCKS so bad, could you please burn a copy to a CD for me? I was amazed when Adelphia (you know, the ISP that Sucks) told me the limit was 10MB. Dis I mention that Adelphia Sucks?

Man, that is crap... doesn't surprise me... I haven't seen it yet. Aaarrrggh... Riad, let us know when it goes back up...

Other possibility is for everyone to bring photos at next meeting and we can burn copies with my laptop.

love the pics!

S.:bounce2:

Better yet... lets get a copy and watch it at the next Meeting!

I have burnt the DVD. Bob, I will make another copy for you and bring it with me on the 25th. My home page is up right now, and hopefully the wife doesn't reboot the computer :D. Make sure you refresh your browser to clear up the cache to get to my homepage. I will also talk to my other storage source and increase my bandwidth.I will let ya'll know.

Sorry for the inconvenience guys.....

S, if we try to watch the whole thing at a meeting, that meeting would last 2.5 hours!

Riad,

Thanks for the video. Did I mention that Adelphia SUCKS?

Help is coming guys. I am adding more bandwidth to my original server so those of you that want to download, can. I will let you know when it is done.

Bob, I guess it is time to do some in-house modification? ;)

BTW: Felix, I get 44KB/sec at work from my home page (picture below). I hate their TV cable service too, I only use it during the football season. I firmly believe that having digital cable and internet cable affect the over all service and hinder the (so called) broadband connection. That's why I dumped the digital cable service and only use the basic cable in football season. That definitely increased my internet speed, not by much though. Although comcast will not admit this feature (or glitch).

status.JPG

Last edited:
76FJ40 said:
Riad,

Bob, that is terrible service!!!! I bet they are the only game in town also. Perhaps it is time to open a ISP down your way and steal all their customers.

OK guys, all the links back up again. Download it while it is available. If you already downloaded the whole thing, please restrain from doing it again, so other folks can get to it.

Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom