Vehicle Inspection (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey folks, I'm new to the forum. i have owned Toyota' s most of my life. My first car was an fj55 and i've also owned a number of sr SR5s over the years. Recently, I have been considering getting a gx470. I found an '07 at PDX Motors in Portland, but I am currently in Tampa. They have been really good at answering my questions and sending pics and vids, but I'm hesitant to buy from out of State and would prefer to have a someone who wheels and knows what ot look for in these trucks, without the typical Dog and Pony show that dealers tend to give. Does anyone know of a toyota/lexus mechanic that would be able to give it an honest and thorough inspection and let me know if it's worth it for me to purchase?

Hey folks, I'm new to the forum. i have owned Toyota' s most of my life. My first car was an fj55 and i've also owned a number of sr SR5s over the years. Recently, I have been considering getting a gx470. I found an '07 at PDX Motors in Portland, but I am currently in Tampa. They have been really good at answering my questions and sending pics and vids, but I'm hesitant to buy from out of State and would prefer to have a someone who wheels and knows what ot look for in these trucks, without the typical Dog and Pony show that dealers tend to give. Does anyone know of a toyota/lexus mechanic that would be able to give it an honest and thorough inspection and let me know if it's worth it for me to purchase?
I don't know anyone, but my reply may bump this again and another member might.

Just seeing this Tim in Oregon city will do a thorough inspection. Land cruiser specialties is the shop.

DB73EA47-4649-4CB1-9B57-04F5FE1F0F9D.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom