Vacation in NW FL (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey Guys,

I am going to be spending a week in your neck of the woods from sep 5th to the 11th. I am staying in grayton beach which is between destin and panama. Is there anywhere to off road nearby? Also what do you have to do to drive on the beach or is there any beach access?

Mike

Good deal, Grayton is one of the coolest places out here in NWF. There is a place you can go on the beach off highway 30A, right next to an intersection known as grayton corners (defuniak st. and 30A). I think it requires a permit, but with the season drawing to a close I doubt anyone would hassle you for not having one.
Not too much wheeling out here by the beach, but there is a fun trail that parallels highway 98 out here. It's more of a sandy mud trail than anything though.

you have a PM

Hey y’all,

Reviving this thread.

Going to be in 30A area soon - any good wheeling tips?

Seems the on-sand driving is out of the question without a permit, which we are unlikely to win, but reading a little about Point Washington WMA. Sounds like there are some trails back there.

Any tips, or is it pretty well marked?

Hey y’all,

Reviving this thread.

Going to be in 30A area soon - any good wheeling tips?

Seems the on-sand driving is out of the question without a permit, which we are unlikely to win, but reading a little about Point Washington WMA. Sounds like there are some trails back there.

Any tips, or is it pretty well marked?
Mostly just sandy trails through pine trees and palmettos. Water holes here band there. It’s not a big area either.

When are you coming?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom