Ultimate OEM 4X SERIES PARTS IN STOCK (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

RIP
IMG_0448.jpeg

Glad I have a stack. :grinpimp:

Last edited:
1.50 Jet is no longer available. This is the last one according to my dealer.

View attachment 3520717
200 and 220 are gone too....

EDIT: Just rang up the dealer and apparently the 150 jet has two remaining in the states.....1 at LA and another at Ontario....I just ordered both.

We'll see if they actually exist, but usually the warehouse numbering has been accurate for me in the past.

Last edited:
200 and 220 are gone too....

EDIT: Just rang up the dealer and apparently the 150 jet has two remaining in the states.....1 at LA and another at Ontario in the states....I just ordered both.

We'll see if they actually exist, but usually the warehouse numbering has been accurate for me in the past.

More things to move into the Kurt-Aisle-Stash :(

IMG_8692.jpeg

IMG_8693.jpeg

IMG_8694.jpeg

Well, should anyone with the resources and skillz to contact and buy in bulk (and resell to us voracious consumers :D )

(translate with google chrome)

Well, should anyone with the resources and skillz to contact and buy in bulk (and resell to us voracious consumers :D )

(translate with google chrome)

I stock some Napco stuff. If there was enough demand for jets, I could make it happen. At current, we have tons of jets in stock and many Keyster kits that include them so I’m not seeing any vacuum of availability yet. The OEM ones are scarce, aftermarket not so much.

Fwiw most of the Keyster kits come with jets. They are not always correct for US applications and/or particular setups but the jet availability isn’t super scarce. I do need to finish cataloging the BOM for each carb kit and which jets are supplied.

80FB3801-0927-4A5E-B7EC-E581563ABCB2.jpeg

Ordering from the European equivalent to TPD/Amayama I got a NLP for:
- 16124-61013 (2F waterpump internal gasket)
- 17801-60040 (Air filter)

Some of the well informed vendors here do you know if it is the case everywhere?
Particularly surprised by 17801-60040 as I successfully ordered one through the same chanel in 04/2022. I thought they were the same than the air filter of a lot of other Cruisers starting by all the HZJ* but it seems it's a different PN... but maybe it still fits?

Should not be an issue of not available in European stock because they answered available with a 60 days delay for 16100-61012 (waterpump) so I guess it's coming from Japan... (or maybe they are just starting to mine the iron...)

17801-60040 is good to go here in the US, I know we saw some on a recent stock order and they sell regularly. I don't immediately recognize 16124-61013 and I'm not at work to check our system.

Some of the well informed vendors here do you know if it is the case everywhere?
Particularly surprised by 17801-60040 as I successfully ordered one through the same chanel in 04/2022. I thought they were the same than the air filter of a lot of other Cruisers starting by all the HZJ* but it seems it's a different PN... but maybe it still fits?

Should not be an issue of not available in European stock because they answered available with a 60 days delay for 16100-61012 (waterpump) so I guess it's coming from Japan... (or maybe they are just starting to mine the iron...)

Re: 17801-60040 - 10+ avail from Toyota USA. We have 10+ in stock too. I happen to need to refill my home stock so I ordered 3 more, we'll see them tomorrow.

Re: the 16124-61012->16124-61013 has been NLA for many years. I'm at the shop now and looked at our history on it (our part# RADWP61012) we got NLA notification in 2016 on that one. We sold our last on 2/15/2019.

1704742127252.jpeg

Another one fades into history.

33403-69055->33403-60040 (our part# SPCB60040) which is a 6x15 speedometer driven gear. These were found on a variety of different Land Cruisers and one we commonly use to 're-calibrate' different Cruisers after doing gearing/tire swaps.

I've got some other 6x15 gears here I need to compare to the 33403-60040 to see if that will be a good interchange. We have a few more of the SPCB60040 if anyone needs one before they are gonzo.

Screenshot_20240108_124722_Gallery.jpg

Re: 17801-60040 - 10+ avail from Toyota USA. We have 10+ in stock too. I happen to need to refill my home stock so I ordered 3 more, we'll see them tomorrow.

Re: the 16124-61012->16124-61013 has been NLA for many years. I'm at the shop now and looked at our history on it (our part# RADWP61012) we got NLA notification in 2016 on that one. We sold our last on 2/15/2019.

View attachment 3528151
Thanks for the info!

I thought the gasket was available because most thread on waterpumps recommend to change it but I guess I'll live without.

For the air filter this is then very weird why they got me this answer... Now it's indicated as NLP o their website so no one can try to order it... 17801-60040 ⇒ ELEMENT FILTRE (1780160040) - https://www.xexpress.fr/ref-toyota-17801-60040.html

Last time I ordered it in 2022 it took more than a month to come so maybe they did not want to mess with that again... (but in the same time they indicated me a delay of 45 and 60 days on multiple other parts...). Maybe I'll try directly at a dealership but they are generally not very helpful on older parts.
I may also try to use 17801-68020, I'm pretty convinced it's the same form factor filter (with an extra outside grill protection) even if not indicated as a superseed (aftermarket filters often indicate both PN in their list of compatibility).

Last edited:

I have a theory that TOYOTA is actively phasing out all the older design and outdated filter element media designs and styles …

to eventually lead all Land Cruiser round Canister Filter owners to incorporate their CYCLONE 🌀 modern media type and green theme ECO concept of a Dry Element Toyota Air Filter that is washable and re-usable …

You literally can stop for lunch next to a nice rolling creek or small river , and hand wash per the Foil multi-language detailed step by steps on the top side …

I installed one in GHOST , and cleaned it as it says in my clean rolling brook water 💦 in my utility sink ….

You DO NOT use any pressurized water here , it’s like hand washing laundry when you go camping , pretty kool concept all in all !

It’s a high-flow type filter , hence TOYOTA using the CYCLONE word on the electronic parts catalog nomenclature…

It’s very heavy duty all in all too ….

F5719399-806A-4BDF-A113-80D75F46C2A1.jpeg
5BA3AFCC-0F8D-4AF7-906A-E61DBE054B3E.jpeg
6DDDB69C-CAB7-4ACD-8B3D-AC015304ED42.jpeg

Last edited:
I have a theory that TOYOTA is actively phasing out all the older design and outdated filter element media designs and styles …

to eventually lead all Land Cruiser round Canister Filter owners to incorporate their CYCLONE 🌀 modern media type and green theme ECO concept of a Dry Element Toyota Air Filter that is washable and re-usable …

You literally can stop for lunch next to a nice rolling creek or small river , and hand wash per the Foil multi-language detailed step by steps on the top side …

I installed one in GHOST , and cleaned it as it says in my clean rolling brook water 💦 in my utility sink ….

You DO NOT use any pressurized water here , it’s like hand washing laundry when you go camping , pretty kool concept all in all !

It’s a high-flow type filter , hence TOYOTA using the CYCLONE word on the electronic parts catalog nomenclature…

It’s very heavy duty all in all too ….

I predict an eco-nazi at your door in 5,4,3,2,… :censor:

I predict an eco-nazi at your door in 5,4,3,2,… :censor:

good morning Mark sir …🙂

Does this edgy-eco-type of fellow member that you predict above I will meet my certain doom here shortly ?

Run with that old-skool “ incandescent-filament-fundamentalist “ types crowd too ?

Too Phunny ….🤣

good morning Mark sir …🙂

Does this edgy-eco-type of fellow member that you predict above I will meet my certain doom here shortly ?

Run with that old-skool “ incandescent-filament-fundamentalist “ types crowd too ?

Too Phunny ….🤣
We won't know for sure until they arrive. But I'd place my money that they run with that Greta Thunberg, less-is-more, LED crowd.😛

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom