Ultimate OEM 4X SERIES PARTS IN STOCK (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Do you have the part numbers? If not you can look them up on Partsouq (for example) with your VIN and then check online sources and/or your local dealer.
68111-90801 is the window/glass i believe.
16400-68030 radiator
16361-68030 fan

been searching high and low :(

Brake drums (made in Japan) for front and rear, 6903 - 8007 FJ40's:

Brake drum.jpg

Got to choose wisely.... Only 5 parts can be requested per submission. Based on what they reproduced for the A80 Supra it looks like brake boosters are possible so one of mine will be 44610-60050. I wonder if this could be a thread on to itself with the collective suggesting NLA parts for GR to reproduce. Then maybe we can get a little force multiplication on desirable parts.

Got to choose wisely.... Only 5 parts can be requested per submission. Based on what they reproduced for the A80 Supra it looks like brake boosters are possible so one of mine will be 44610-60050. I wonder if this could be a thread on to itself with the collective suggesting NLA parts for GR to reproduce. Then maybe we can get a little force multiplication on desirable parts.
I'm little less excited after seeing the offerings they came up with for the Supra, which are a small number of parts mostly coming from their suppliers.
I'd say there's very little chance of seeing the 44610-60050 booster, as that part came from a joint venture with Bendix that no longer exists. It's more likely they'll supply an Aisin booster from the '81+ era.

Toyota to Reproduce Spare Parts for the Land Cruiser
This sounds like an encouraging development!

I'm very excited to see this coming to fruition. The lead engineer on this project from Japan reached out to me last year and I've supplied a massive list with the help of @Onur @cruiserdan and others. I'm still discussing the project so if you have a legitimate list (remember, stop, start, turn items... no trim, no sheetmetal, etc). Feel free to forward it to me and I'll include it in our master request list.

I'm very excited to see this coming to fruition. The lead engineer on this project from Japan reached out to me last year and I've supplied a massive list with the help of @Onur @cruiserdan and others. I'm still discussing the project so if you have a legitimate list (remember, stop, start, turn items... no trim, no sheetmetal, etc). Feel free to forward it to me and I'll include it in our master request list.
Kurt, any information on the breadth of parts they will be reproducing?

N

Hello all, I'm searching for a window/glass for a 1981 Australian RHD HJ47 with vent window. And a radiator. And a fan blade. 🤞🏼

Had some bad luck on rough roads in GSE and a window break in at home. Sigh.
I have good used sets of windows. Please send me a PM if you’re interested. Cheers

04313-35011, our part# CSK35011KOEM is now globally NLA - This fits the E-9/66 4x Series

1656090415667.png

We have a few left in stock, more than I'm wanting/needing to keep in the 'Kurt hoard' pile. LMK if you're interested in one.

It's time to add a few more available OEM parts:

Distributor O ring:

1668707181633.png

Distributor O-Ring - Toyota (90099-14090) (Replaces 90099-14020)

Tube from Clutch master cylinder to flex hose
1668707459106.png

1668707509296.png

Retaining pin for differential pinion shaft
1668706842719.png

Pin, tube, O ring.jpg

1983-1984 FJ40 OEM Factory Audio Sealed in its original parts box .........

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom