Trying to get my 1974 40 back on road- need booster (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

H2o

Threads
Anyone have a good, spare brake booster that would fit my 74 LC? I was about to install my new MC when i found out that the booster was full of brake fluid and has been sitting like that since last year.

Anyone have a good, spare brake booster that would fit my 74 LC? I was about to install my new MC when i found out that the booster was full of brake fluid and has been sitting like that since last year.

I’ve been kinda looking for one for a year. Sent mine to rocauto to be rebuilt and they seem to have lost it. Waiting to hear back what they are going to do for me ...if I’d have known they were going to lose it I would have kept driving around doing pistol squats at stop lights.

I’ll be ordering one of those $250 ones if I can’t get mine back

So the later booster dual wall will work fine with the 74 MC right? I am told it bolts up.

So the later booster dual wall will work fine with the 74 MC right? I am told it bolts up.

Not sure, I was running a 74 booster with an 85 mini truck master cylinder for my disk brakes up front

Not sure, I was running a 74 booster with an 85 mini truck master cylinder for my disk brakes up front

Tried to check the status of my claim with roc auto but they closed my ticket without any correspondence. Had to open a new ticket to get help, so annoying... but whatever, got a response tonight my part is rebuilt and is projected to ship 8/23.

Roc auto rebuilds work, they just take 2 1/2 months

I’ll get my fall crawl spot tomorrow

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom