Trail Flags (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Looks great Paul you'll be our dignitary on the trail and good catch Scott I'm gonna message her and tell her don't forget my trees :)

Looks great Paul you'll be our dignitary on the trail and good catch Scott I'm gonna message her and tell her don't forget my trees :)

Here is her response. Still looks great for the price and her customer service is 100% she emailed me back right after I ordered it and wanted to know when I needed it. Awesome customer service :)

Hi Larry. Unfortunately I can't add the trees onto the logo. I embroider the images onto the flags and there was just too many small details in the the trees that just didn't turn out. It made everything look really funky. So that is the reason why we decided to omit the trees. But I wish I could have put them on there! If you have anymore questions, please don't hesitate to ask!

Barbara
www.dwflags.com

Hi Larry. Unfortunately I can't add the trees onto the logo. I embroider the images onto the flags and there was just too many small details in the the trees...

Ok, I'll drop it after this, but if we do the details in our smal logos on shirts and hats, don't know why they couldn't do a bigger one.

However... however, still ... damn nice flag and worth the $

:beer:

me

Any way to get in on these....

Whatever color or design- with clutchee?

Any way to get in on these....

Whatever color or design- with clutchee?

Of course :D we didn't do a group order on these just ordered individually but she's easy to work with just pick your color and tell her the wording and she'll email you right back. Here is the logo design for our group :) http://dwflags.com/store/view_product.php?product=BSLCA we'd feel honored to see you flying our flag :cheers: on a side note you still selling the personal plates I'd like one for the 80 if you have any laying around :beer:

Of course :D we didn't do a group order on these just ordered individually but she's easy to work with just pick your color and tell her the wording and she'll email you right back. Here is the logo design for our group :) http://dwflags.com/store/view_product.php?product=BSLCA we'd feel honored to see you flying our flag :cheers: on a side note you still selling the personal plates I'd like one for the 80 if you have any laying around :beer:

Thanks bud!

Why yes I do- got them all still available.
Want me to bring them to the crawl?

Last edited by a moderator:
:meh: yea!:)

Clutchee said:
Thanks bud!

Why yes I do- got them all still available.
Want me to bring them to the crawl?

Yes Sir please do and put my name on an 80 version I have a new frontend it'll look good on :) PM me if you have any needs from our neck of the woods, I know Jes is a Cajun Power fan :) Cheers!

I miss the trees but it still came out good and received just in time as she said I would :)

image-2655424330.jpg

No hiding in the woods with that thing Larry. :lol:

:lol:, you right about that Mike and I'm sure to be in one of my safety orange shirts Scott is doing his best to keep me safe :lol: :D

that`s better than club Proctologist :)
:hmm: they do have their similarities:grinpimp:

We want what happens in the woods to stay in the woods... Which ever woods it may be.

:D:D:D

I'm sorry
Cody

Proper way to display your trail flags :)

286101_513227565354143_2072799822_o.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom