Trade dana60 fr, for FJ80 fr axle locked,or sale (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I would like to trade my dana 60 for an FJ80 front axle with the factory locker, or sell the dana60.
I have an Dana 60 front axle in my blazer with only 10 trail runs on it since it was rebuilt, here is what is in it.
35 spline inner, outer shafts, 5.86 gears, 1350 yoke, detroit locker and I have warn drive flanges for this also.
only 2 runs with the new tera low, lock out hubs, and outer bearings, seals, calipers, pads, gear oil, diff cover gaurd and hysteer arms from ORD.
www.scottb39@comcast.net
303-980-6548
303-903-9851 Scott

Last edited:
It depends on if someone wants all or part of the steering set up, I have Hysteer from ORD, that is new steer arms, 1 1/2 inch x 3/8 wall tie rod with one ton rod ends, I do have a hydro assist set up, the ram (the ram is from PSC) and mounts, steer box and lines.
I will have a price up today when I get home.
I also have the dana 70 rear to match the 60 front, with disc brakes, welded spider gears, 5.86.
I just got this stuff on 2 months ago, so it hasn`t been painted yet.

Last edited:
$2,400, with steering $3,200. The steer box, ram, high steer arms, tie rod, draglink, 1 ton rod ends, only have 400 miles on them. The steering came from ORD. The tie rod is 1 1/2 inch x 3/8 wall.
I have more pics if you want, just send me your email.
I paid $1500 for all the steering.
http://www.offroaddesign.com/

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom