Tornado Alley Cruisers Fall Crawl at SMORR Sept 7-9, 2018 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Pretty sure I met some of you guys at SCC last year. I wanted to extend an invite for anyone interested in Sept road trip. Not the same caliber of event but our hospitality is top notch.

Here is a link to the TAC Clubhouse thread for more details.
Fall Crawl 2018 - Sept 7 - 9th

PM me if you can make it so I know to look for you.

More Info based upon other cross postings:

The Fall Crawl is usually the second weekend of Sept over the years. Flat Nasty where we sometimes host is SE MO and SMORR is generally considered more SW MO. Either place is beautiful scenery.

We have had rainy weekends with Highs in the 70's, lows in the upper 40's to low 50's. Other years it is warm and dry with daytime highs in 90's and lows upper 60's - 70. The elevation in the Ozarks plateau and lack of concrete jungle around helps it cool off quite a bit at night. Not as much night time cooling as Colorado but still pleasant enough to gather around a campfire.

I generally book a campsite with electricity to power my CPAP machine even though I tent camp and if the forecast is for warmer temps bring along a fan. Bonus is white noise. Campsite power is 30 amp RV style plug so bring an adaptor for typical 110v outlet. They do rent/sell adaptors at the office but you can pick one up in the RV section of Walmart for about $5.

There is a row of very mature trees along the south and west side of the RV sites in the campground so these are the more desirable Electric sites. Primitive camping is the other side of tree row so you can even pitch a tent within 50' of an electric site and any TAC member and most non-TAC people will share power with you. Just bring a 3 way adaptor and extension cord.

Pretty sure I met some of you guys at SCC last year. I wanted to extend an invite for anyone interested in Sept road trip. Not the same caliber of event but our hospitality is top notch.

Here is a link to the TAC Clubhouse thread for more details.
Fall Crawl 2018 - Sept 7 - 9th

PM me if you can make it so I know to look for you.

Thanks for the invite Rob. Quite a few of us make the trip to SCC every year. I will pass the info along to our FB group as not much of our club is on MUD any longer. And I am going to put it on my calendar to see if I can make it. I had planned to go to Hawk Pride that weekend or the weekend after but I may head your way instead. :hmm:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom