Three child seats across the 2nd row (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I know this is an older thread but do you know if you could put the two car seats you have on the right and left together (one on an end and one in the middle? Then save the other end seat for an adult, or to tumble for access to rear row? I have the exact same car seats and I’m considering a 2018 LC but want to get a realistic idea of what it would be like.

I know this is an older thread but do you know if you could put the two car seats you have on the right and left together (one on an end and one in the middle? Then save the other end seat for an adult, or to tumble for access to rear row? I have the exact same car seats and I’m considering a 2018 LC but want to get a realistic idea of what it would be like.
You can make them fit middle+side to allow an adult to sit in the second row. However, it will be too tight to allow the second row seat to tumble forward for 3rd row access.

You can make them fit middle+side to allow an adult to sit in the second row. However, it will be too tight to allow the second row seat to tumble forward for 3rd row access.
Ok good to know. Is it comfortable for an average height/weight woman to sit next to the car seats (whether sandwiched in between them or to the side? I suppose my wife could also pull the middle seat down and climb to the third row that way too mid-drive? Thanks for replying I really appreciate it

Ok good to know. Is it comfortable for an average height/weight woman to sit next to the car seats (whether sandwiched in between them or to the side? I suppose my wife could also pull the middle seat down and climb to the third row that way too mid-drive? Thanks for replying I really appreciate it
The middle row splits in two, not three. There is not way to pull the middle seat of middle row down without also folding the side seat.

As an owner of a minivan and 200, the minivan is a way better family companion for those younger car seat ages. In a minivan you can walk between the seats, leave the car seats in permanently, and store all 17 open juice boxes at one time. Along with a mammoth stroller in the back.

The middle row splits in two, not three. There is not way to pull the middle seat of middle row down without also folding the side seat.
The middle section of the seat-back on my 17 LX does fold down which makes it slightly less difficult to get into the third row (though the seat bottom itself is still in place, part of the 60% driver’s side seat). Does the LC middle section seat-back not do this?

The middle section of the seat-back on my 17 LX does fold down which makes it slightly less difficult to get into the third row (though the seat bottom itself is still in place, part of the 60% driver’s side seat). Does the LC middle section seat-back not do this?
Perhaps I misunderstood. Fold flat forward, yes. Tumble independently, no. And in my 2009, the middle and driver side are one piece, so those two tumble/fold flat together

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom