Thoughts of/from Mexico (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Just a few thoughts bouncing around my head,

ALL latin women are hot.

English women are.....entertaining. Kinda dingy and comical when they are drinking....but entertaining.

American woman seem more high maintainence.

Scottland still has the best accent, male and female.

Iguanas are just Mexican squirrels.

I wish I had a dollar for every wedding in Cancun. Seen 3 or 4 a day.

Indian (dot not feather) weddings are very beautiful, and loud. The groom rides up in a horse drawn carriage with his family beating drums and dancing along in frount of them. I found it kind of funny that the bride was brought up to the other side of the ceremony in a golfcart. Thats all I seen, the concrete was hot on my feet and I headed back to the pool and my drink. But they sang and danced for hours.

Rum drinks all day make me a great chair dancer, I can sway and bob to any music in my chair.

Tequilla drinks all day make me want to get up and do my drunken whiteman dance, with the new dance moves I learned earlier at the Indian wedding.

Golf lessons are hard work.

ALL golf should be folowed by a massage.

A manicure and pedicure are kinda girly, buy nice.

A Mexican woman with talented hands, warm oils, and hot stones can work wonders. Izabella I think I love you. No happy ending required.

Older american men will wear ANYTHING while on vacation, as long as they are comfortable.

Did I mention that latin women are hot.

Just a few thoughts bouncing around my head,

ALL latin women hot

Did I mention that latin women are hot.

Goos trip report from america south. I disagree with thw above, having worked in a warehouse for a summer last year, i was one of 3 gringos, 2brothers and the rest illegals. Heres what i noticed about latin women, they are either smoking hot or butt ass ugly, theres no inbetween. Eastern block women are the same way.

My wife works, shes not ugly.

Dont get me wrong there were some HOT women at that warehouse, there was no middle ground.

Rum drinks all day make me a great chair dancer, I can sway and bob to any music in my chair.

Tequilla drinks all day make me want to get up and do my drunken whiteman dance, with the new dance moves I learned earlier at the Indian wedding.

I look forward to a demo of these claims at PYS.

Lol farthest thing from it, she'll be the first one to tell you women shouldnt do certain jobs.

Lol farthest thing from it, she'll be the first one to tell you women shouldnt do certain jobs.

Yea thats the way my wife is. Women, meaning her, shouldn't mow the yard, take out the garbage, wash the car, ....... the list goes on and on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom