Third Row Shelf/Horizontal Divider (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey guys - I’ve spent some time browsing the forums the last couple of nights and couldn’t find what I was looking for.

My wife and I both drive 200s. She owns a couple of plant shops and spends a lot of time hauling around trays of houseplants in her 09 LX. I am looking for a shelf/weight bearing horizontal divider that would allow her to double up her storage capacity. This victory 4x4 cargo basket looks like a good solution, but they don’t make one for the 200 platform.

1610194631354.jpeg

Any thoughts? Open to 3rd row removal if necessary.

I've never seen anything like that on a 200, but it looks like a pretty basic shelf that could be custom fabricated. The one you posted looks like it is mounted to Molle panels (Rago has them and OrangeBox recently said they will soon), but you could just as easily make one that is more like a tall storage shelf that would serve the same purpose. I think you're going to be going custom. Personally, I'd also want some sort of vertical barrier to prevent anything put on top of the shelf from becoming a projectile.

I've never seen anything like that on a 200, but it looks like a pretty basic shelf that could be custom fabricated. The one you posted looks like it is mounted to Molle panels (Rago has them and OrangeBox recently said they will soon), but you could just as easily make one that is more like a tall storage shelf that would serve the same purpose. I think you're going to be going custom. Personally, I'd also want some sort of vertical barrier to prevent anything put on top of the shelf from becoming a projectile.
Thanks for the response. Custom it is.

This would give you two platforms

really though you just need a sheet of plywood and some legs to fab your own.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom