For Sale Third Row Seats - FZJ80 Grey Leather - Like NEW (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
These were used once.
They have since been stored in super-heavy plastic bags for years, and other than the fact that the seat belt latches have left what are probably permanent indentations, they are impeccable.
I'm located in San Francisco and would give them to a good home, free for pickup or I'll ship them for the price of shipping.

Third Row Seats 003.jpg

Third Row Seats 004.jpg

Third Row Seats 006.jpg

You gotta keep those man. If you ever go to sell your 96, the 3rd row completes the package for most buyers!

You gotta keep those man. If you ever go to sell your 96, the 3rd row completes the package for most buyers!
I can second that. Missing third row seats was a major factor while I was shopping for our new 80 recently. I ended having to negotiate on price for a rig missing the seats then hit up Land Cruiser Parts Yard in Lehi Utah for all the missing components.

Very frustrating coming across all the rigs that people had threw away the third row seats.

I long ago pulled out the mounting brackets and seat belts as part of my overlander conversions.

I would never sell my Landcruiser. I just spent $15k on the engine rebuild alone.

Wayway. It looks like you're local. They're yours if you can pick them up.

I'm sorry guys. No disrespect intended. I appreciate the advice. I've had this truck for 25 years. It's been rolled over and beaten like a rented mule and has never let me down. My wife promises me a viking burial in it...
Happy Trails!

I'm sorry guys. No disrespect intended. I appreciate the advice. I've had this truck for 25 years. It's been rolled over and beaten like a rented mule and has never let me down. My wife promises me a viking burial in it...
Happy Trails!
No problem. I didn't think you were being disrespectful. I'm glad they will find some use in a good rig and not end up in the trash. Thanks for passing them on.

Just picked up the seats from Brian in the city. It was a pleasure meeting you and thanks for showing me your awesome rig. Lastly, thank you for the seats. That was very generous of you. I promise to pass along this good deed when I decide to have a drawer set up in the future for the next person who needs it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom