The new tlca.org is now live (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello Everyone,

I wanted to let you know that the new tlca.org is live.
To set up your account go to the website (tlca.org) and purchase a membership. After purchase, your current TLCA id # will be linked to your new member site account and any days you had remaining on your current membership will be credited to your new membership (adjusted forward to a later expiration date). If you just renewed your membership in the past month or so and don’t want to purchase one again contact me directly (memberservices@tlca.org) and I’ll get you set up a different way.
Key features to our new member site:
1. Can choose auto-renew membership or standard membership that a member renews manually
2. Credit cards taken directly on our website through our payment processer. Users will no longer be confused by the paypal option when using a credit card.
3. Can login to manage address, change or add chapter affiliation, change or add Toyota vehicles owned, print member card, see member expiration date.
4. PDF downloads are linked directly to user account so no more login published in every issue of TT. They are all unique to users at time of purchase or renewal.
5. Past issues are back up for sale on the website (2014 – current)

Future updates that are coming:
• The ability to purchase gift vouchers for gift memberships
• New Merchandise
• News section
• Paid for sale page
• TLCA app

If you have any ideas or feedback please feel free to share with me.
Thanks!
Karie

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom