The Bitch got felt up. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

KOWBOY

President
Threads
Website
www.elwoodwhitetrash.com
OFFICER HEALTH UPDATE

Had to haul The Club's Bitch down to the vet today for her 6 month check-up deal. Dawg done got herself poked, prodded, and felt up ... but she took it like a champ. Vet said she's healthy as can be and she's up to 43 pounds. :grinpimp:

'Bout time to get her fixed tho so Smoot don't get no idears when we get back home. Can't be havin' none of that fraternizin' amongst the officers. :censor:

Vet said a cool $240 would take care of 'er plumbin' for keeps.

Reckon that's gonna hurt my wallet damn near as much as her privates. :crybaby:

:flamingo:

Birthing a litter will hurt your wallet and privates a lot worse. Makin' the pups might hurt quite a bit too, depending on how kinky she and Smootus are, but at least that part is free!!!! :grinpimp: :whoops:

Damn, Doc Dave is showing some real potential!! Sorry Kotter, that's what the girls started calling you at the Roundup.

Thank you sir. Actually, you can call me what you like. I'm also tryin' to reach my 10 post limit so I can post my avatar (woulda been there already but they didn't count 2 I made last night).

I'll take care of ya here Doc in three easy steps.

1) Get your application back to me.

2) Buy a star for this forum to support those supportin' us.

3) Then By Gawd, we'll let ya use our club logo for an avatar. :grinpimp:

Ain't steered ya wrong yet have I? ;p

KOWBOY said:
I'll take care of ya here Doc in three easy steps.

1) Get your application back to me.

2) Buy a star for this forum to support those supportin' us.

3) Then By Gawd, we'll let ya use our club logo for an avatar. :grinpimp:

Ain't steered ya wrong yet have I? ;p

That logo kicks ass ----------- but I already got a avatar I'm wantin' to use. :doh: Will be gettin' right on steps 1 and 2 though. Hey, this should be my 10th post. Will add my avatar later tonight if it works. :grinpimp: Don't have it on this 'puter.

I clicked on this and expected to see a photo of Nolen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom