Tech Day: Wirrell Wagon Engine Removal and other stuff, April 29, BBQ & Beer (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

AJAEbj42

Gathering Speed....
SILVER Star
Threads
Website
www.ajae.ca
Hey Cruiserheads,

Thinking of hosting a tech day at my house on Saturday, April 29. Going to pull the 3BII out of the 60 as it will be easier to do the work I need to with it on an engine stand. Could use a couple extra hands.

I'm flexible with starting time; and we'll fire up the BBQ and have some burgers and beer cause we can

It's going to be a dinner thing so we can start later in the afternoon, say 3 or 4? Give us time to get our regular honey-do-lists out of the way first. :)

Come by to wrench or come by to eat and drink beer or any combination there-of. It's always a great time when we get together.

:beer:

Last edited:
Would love to, but I will not be in town that weekend. Have fun!

gb

Dammit, I want to come help but I already have plans that day :doh:. Let us know how it goes, post some pics later!

Looks like it’s going to hit close to 30 today, might be a good idea to push this a week as the truck is in full sun.

Looks like it’s going to hit close to 30 today, might be a good idea to push this a week as the truck is in full sun.
Yup let’s pick a cooler day…..

image.jpg

Hi R
Would like to be able to help out. Let me know what your alternate date is.
F

How did the day go?

Pete, it was too dang hot, so I've put it off for a bit.
I also have to disconnect power steering and A/C to pull this thing, so I'm reconsidering my options. I think I can get the exhaust manifold off if i simply remove the exhaust; it's just a festival of rusted/seized bolts of course!

I'll keep you posted on the next date, but likely Saturday, the 13th?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom