Summer Meetings (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
OK guys. Brad and I have been talking and we really want to get some meetings set up that will work for the summer months. The weekends just seem to be too busy and we haven't been able to find a really good place to hold the meetings. So we want to try getting together on either a Tuesday, Wednesday or Thrusday ngiht at a central (somewhere between Guelph & Milton) Tim Hortons sometime around 6-7. This way we can still meet once a month and talk trucks and try to plan some summer events. I know this isn't going to work for everyone, but hopefully theres enough interest to make it worth while. So post up if you would be able to make it out and what day or time would be best. I will also send this out to the club by e-mail for those that don't hang out here.
Thanks for your continued support of our club.
Dave and Brad

Hey rosey,

This is Jason. I haven't been an active member of UCLC in a couple of years but definitely looking to get out now. I have kicked off the restoration of my 1981 BJ42 and starting to make some progress so I would be a regular at the meetings, will probably have more questions than suggestions or input. I am open for any of the days you suggested. I think it is good to do during the week, like you said because it is so busy during the summer on the weekends.

Cheers, hoping to see the meetings kick off again.

Thanks for the reply Jason. I got your PM and added your e-mail to my list. Watch for details soon about our next meeting.
Dave

I also like the mid week time. Haven't seen anyone in the club for a long while. The BJ60 body off resto is now at the body work phase. Hope to see you soon.-Ed L.

Hey Ed great to hear from you. I'll be setting up a date shortly so keep an eye out for it.
Dave

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom