SOLD St. Louis, MO: FJ80 partout, not wrecked (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Update: I'm putting the sale of parts on hold for the time being. A buyer who came by tonight for some parts really liked the body as a complete package. We've going to take some days to make sure we can make schedules and logistics work out. If the deal falls thru, I'll remove this note and we can start the part's rush again. Thanks for your understanding.

**Disassembly and Shipping over New Years Holidays**

I'm getting ready to strip down my 1994 FJ80 in preparation for a rebody (Aqualu FJ40). I'd like to try to find new homes for the parts that aren't going to survive the rebody. I'm willing to ship parts that make sense via UPS. Send me a PM with your wish list and I'll send you detailed photos of those parts.

I'm going to start taking the body apart over the new years weekend. If you're local or passing thru the ST. Louis area, I'd be happy to pull stuff for you before then, but I plan on spending the new years break unbolting stuff, bubble wrapping, and shipping in one big swoop.

This FJ has not been in a wreck and the body is really good shape. There are some typical small scratches and dents but nothing I'd say needs to be fixed. The only exception is on the back lift gate next to the glass (pictured). The body has gray seats and I still have the matching jump seats for the back. There is a torn seam in the drivers side seat but it's never really bothered me enough to warrant fixing it. Carpet is a wreck but the other interior panels are all in good shape and will clean up nicely.

Body:
  • White paint, original. No evidence that there has been any respray over it's life.
  • Mostly rust free, only notable exception is on the upper lift gate just under the corner of the window.
  • All glass is in good shape, no cracks. If you want glass that has been glued into the truck, expect it to cost a few bucks extra as I plan to have a professional glass guy remove them for me to ensure they come out undamaged.
  • All lights are present and undamaged. I have two sets of headlight buckets that have cracked ears where they mount to the body but the remaining mounts are in good shape and hold the light securely.
  • Roof rack has some serious rust going on inside the tubes. The feet are in good shape but I would just expect that new tubes are needed.
  • I have the full front grill. It was removed when we replaced the engine a few weeks ago and we didn't bother to put it back in.
I'll keep a running list of what has been sold already:
  • VIN Tag from under windshield and underhood (I'm keeping the title for the rebody)
  • Axles (front and back), Frame, and Suspension.
  • Engine and engine side wiring (incl computer)
  • Transmission
  • Steering Box
  • Radiator
  • Fuel tank and filler neck
  • gauge cluster
  • Engine bay fuse box.
  • shifter assembly and trim.
IMG_0301.JPG
IMG_0304.JPG
IMG_0305.JPG
IMG_0306.JPG

IMG_0303.JPG
IMG_0302.JPG

Last edited:
How are the orange blinker lights and corner marker lights? If you have them...

Put me on the list for fender flares, if the body isn’t sold

Looks like you still can't edit posts in the classified sections.

Update#2: The deal to sell the body complete fell thru and parts are now up for sale again.

The following parts are no longer available:

• Upper rear gate
  • Lower rear gate
  • Fuel door
  • Steering wheel
  • Window switches (all)
  • Dash Vents (all)
  • LED Lightbar
  • Roof Rack
  • Grill

I'm interested in the hood. Please let me know what your asking price is. Thx!

Sending a PM on a few parts

Looking for a radiator cooling fan shroud. Have one by chance with all of the attachment points intact? If so.. shipped to 89410.

Do you still have the seats available?

And do you have any of the interior trim pieces left?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom