For Sale St. George UT, Roof rack 51x67 **NEW PRICE** (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

olive

SILVER Star
Threads
***NEW PRICE***I have a good roof rack/basket that I'm not going to use. Was built with a cut-out on one side to make it easy to use with longer items (lumber,ski's,ect..) It's a unique design and really useful. Asking $175 and local-ish pick up please.

20190419_174012.jpg

20190419_174020.jpg

20190419_173743.jpg

20190419_173757.jpg

20190419_174101.jpg

Last edited:
what mounts are those? Also any pics of how is the basket mounted?

I don't remember what mounts they are, I bought them used here on MUD a while back. The basket is round tubing so it can be mounted with U-bolts to any cross bars or stand alone towers (if the holes line up) like I had. Cross bars would probably be easier.
what mounts are those? Also any pics of how is the basket mounted?

ttt

TTT

Bump

Bump. I'm sure someone needs this!!

July bump!!

I really like that rack! But I have a 60, and am not really in the market for one, (and I'm in Buffalo, NY!). But I was curious, what sized tube did you use for that? And what kind of tube (steel/aluminum/etc). I love the look, and that size of tube is very elegant.

I really like that rack! But I have a 60, and am not really in the market for one, (and I'm in Buffalo, NY!). But I was curious, what sized tube did you use for that? And what kind of tube (steel/aluminum/etc). I love the look, and that size of tube is very elegant.
Sorry for the late reply, I'm not getting notifications on this posting for some reason. Anyway it's 7/8 DOM tubing, light weight but strong. It's tough to sell a rack on here because everyone is on the other side of the country!

Ever up in SLC?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom