Spotted: Green Troopy in Beaverton/NW Portland (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey all, saw a Green troopy in NW Portland/Beaverton (near Sunset High) area the other week, and was meaning to drop a note on it an didn't. Not sure if they're a mud member or not.

Had some general questions on the vehicle in case they were interested in selling, or just wanted to chat Troopy/LC with a neighbor.

Just dialed into their troopy build thread, diggin through all of it to soak it all in !

Hey all, saw a Green troopy in NW Portland/Beaverton (near Sunset High) area the other week, and was meaning to drop a note on it an didn't. Not sure if they're a mud member or not.

Had some general questions on the vehicle in case they were interested in selling, or just wanted to chat Troopy/LC with a neighbor.
Almost certainly @billybongo63 Bills PZJ75. He is one half of the LHD PZJ75 in Oregon club, myself being the other.

Nice, Dropped them a note on the windshield the other day as well.

Thanks for the response @Mookies . Looking forward to meeting some other local troopy owners as I search for my own.

Aloha!
the 1990 pzj75 is mine, bought from a Hollywood property auction. My youngest has been dailying for the last year.
I've had a few cruiserheads stop by to chat, happy to add you to the list.

H5574-L92188881.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom