SAS Solid Axle Summit 2017 Official Thread (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Great views in Jackson, WY

IMG_1245.JPG

Hope everyone has made it back safely. Here is a link to a Flickr album with some of the highlights of the Amarillo, Texas group. 2017 Solid Axle Summitt
Hope this works. I also want to thank everyone for making my family feel so welcome. I just knew my wife and daughter were going to hate it, but they loved it and can't wait for next year. My daughter said it was the best trip ever!

I am uploading the last 360 video tonight. Tomorrow I will share a playlist that will have 8 individual clips. They are taking forever with our slow internet.
@POTATO LAUNCHER @4Cruisers @MTNMAN133 @Yackster @cornboy

Hope everyone has made it back safely. Here is a link to a Flickr album with some of the highlights of the Amarillo, Texas group. 2017 Solid Axle Summitt
Hope this works. I also want to thank everyone for making my family feel so welcome. I just knew my wife and daughter were going to hate it, but they loved it and can't wait for next year. My daughter said it was the best trip ever!

I am uploading the last 360 video tonight. Tomorrow I will share a playlist that will have 8 individual clips. They are taking forever with our slow internet.

Awesome photos. Very nice.

Nice pics Doug. The 360 stuff is worth waiting for.

Nice work, Doug. Thanks for sharing your talents. Glad your family had a great time.

Nice pictures. Can't wait to see everyone next year!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom