Software update (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I got a "software update" today. Everything seems the same. Anyone know what's new? I was hoping for a split screen on the display with nav and music, but doesn't seem to be part of the update.

It was an over air software update. That’s what I was asking…in my other cars that do over air updates, there’s a little synopsis of what is being updated. This one just said “software update available, would you like to download?” I did it, but have no clue what has changed.

I watched while mine updated and the screen said it was updating "Multimedia" and then "Navigation".

I use Android Auto and stream Tidal mostly and it does split screen with Waze and the tidal app FWIW. You might try that or carplay. I prefer Waze to stock nav.

Haven't had any issues. The update was to upgrade voice recognition and navigation, and oddly enough to do something about explicit material display and control of such.

Better keep that stuff off while you're driving. Maybe people were getting distracted surfing the web while it drove itself down the highway 🤔

Haven't had any issues. The update was to upgrade voice recognition and navigation, and oddly enough to do something about explicit material display and control of such.

Better keep that stuff off while you're driving. Maybe people were getting distracted surfing the web while it drove itself down the highway 🤔
hi. your transmission problem still the same?

hi. your transmission problem still the same?
still drives the same. Heard that the vehicle tries to start in 2nd gear if possible, then moves to 1st if the calculations indicate, which is what causes the sudden downshift and "clunk."

But hey, I drive like a 16 year old. If I tone it down a bit, don't have a lick of trouble.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom