For Sale SOCAL: 80 series hitch receiver (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Will give this away for a 6 pack of beer at this point I just want it gone lol anybody?

Will give this away for a 6 pack of beer at this point I just want it gone lol anybody?
Any chance I could talk you into slapping a label on it and dropping it off at UPS or FedEx? I dont think it would have to be packaged...me covering all costs of course. and could spring for multiple 6packs!

Any chance I could talk you into slapping a label on it and dropping it off at UPS or FedEx? I dont think it would have to be packaged...me covering all costs of course. and could spring for multiple 6packs!
If it doesn’t have to be packaged you got a deal!

Good afternoon,

The lady at the local UPS center stated that there should not be issues with shipping unpackaged (from the photos in your ad) citing only concerns would be with it hanging up on conveyors. Top side is relatively flat if hardware could be attached in a manner...etc. not certain if SoCA would be more critical. If you would like to try, I'd love to have it but understand if you pass.

Good afternoon,

The lady at the local UPS center stated that there should not be issues with shipping unpackaged (from the photos in your ad) citing only concerns would be with it hanging up on conveyors. Top side is relatively flat if hardware could be attached in a manner...etc. not certain if SoCA would be more critical. If you would like to try, I'd love to have it but understand if you pass.
BTW, your mailbox may be full!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom