SOLD SOCAL 100 series suspension bits (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Recently installed an Ironman full suspension on my 99 100 series and have stock setup and some extras laying around.

The following items are located in SOCAL ( Carlsbad area). Make me a decent offer and they are yours.

- Stock Torsion bars
- Stock Rear springs
- Stock LCAs
- Stock front differential bushing assemblies ( needs bushings pressed out/replaced)
- Stock sliders
- Stock front bumper
- CV Axles ( not sure if stock, probably needs rebuilt)

Everything was pulled from a SOCAL one owner 1999 100 series with 157k miles. You will need to source the hardware for install as I either reused or tossed it.

Pictures to follow when I get a chance.

Not able to shop at the moment, local pickup only.

If you ever decide to ship, I would love to buy the torsion bars

I still have the torsion bars. Willing to ship…just need to figured out the best (easiest) carrier to process it through.

I still have the torsion bars. Willing to ship…just need to figured out the best (easiest) carrier to process it through.
Let me know, if the price w/shipping is reasonable I’d be down, could care less if it’s air or ground, zip code is 02132, think it’s about 15 pounds between the two from what I’ve read

Let me know, if the price w/shipping is reasonable I’d be down, could care less if it’s air or ground, zip code is 02132, think it’s about 15 pounds between the two from what I’ve read

$150 shipped.

Stock Tbars are ringing it at 30.8lbs for me. Capa1783 has first dibs. I can do $150 shipped anywhere CONUS if he doesn’t need them. Ships via UPS ground.

6EDE601A-0529-4E3D-A835-7D2D0BACC0AE.jpeg

D2AEA06F-5860-4878-9CAC-22056A800C8A.jpeg

Shoot me a pm if still interested.
Sorry been traveling and missed on this. Looks like someone else got dibs on them now. If they don't sell, I will be happy to buy them at $150 shipped.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom