SMOG shop recommendations? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.phalconoverland.com
Friends, anyone have any recommendations or positive experiences to share? We are looking to smog a 60.

Frank

Smog Bros here in Fallbrook was able to get an 85 Mercedes to squeak by so I could sell it. If I remember right it was free if it didn't pass the first or second time. The guy even tried messing with the timing to get it to go. Tim and I get Albertsons coupons for $10 off all the time too.

I've always had great luck with Brian's Automotive on 9th St in Escondido. My trucks have always passed with flying colors, but he's managed to get my daughter's car to pass when other places struggled with it for some reason; which is admittedly odd since it was a 2006 Honda Civic, a flavor of car that almost always passes with ease.

Thanks!

Frank

When I was having my exhaust installed next door to these guys they said they "can make sure it passes" smog. Never used though.

I would not recommend the exhaust shop by the way.

I always went to the place linked below. Nice people and easy to work with but was thurough. They even crawled under the truck to confirm I had the right model number cats. Before rebuilding everything I failed smog there. They performed a few courtesy check to see if what I replaced did the trick.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom