Sep 9 Coastal Cruisers Meeting at EBI 8pm! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

AJAEbj42

Gathering Speed....
SILVER Star
Threads
Website
www.ajae.ca
Our second monthly meeting in a row!! Can you believe it!

Of course, luck would have it, I'm out of town for work, but I think Greg may be able to grab the raffle tickets from my house along with the prizes if Pete can't make it with his prizes (long story! :) )

Anyhow, just texted El Presidente to see if he is able to come so we can avoid another behind-the-gate show.

Hope you can make it!

:beer:

i will be there with prizesssssss

i will be there with prizesssssss
I’ll pop by @AJAEbj42 to get the raffle tickets @Antarctican unless you are coming from home and pop by there on your way out. Let me know.

Also, I understand El Presidente was contacted and will be there so no locked gates.

gb

Last edited:
Well. Why didn't I check for a meeting post? Duh! Any future day/overnight trips discussed?

Well. Why didn't I check for a meeting post? Duh! Any future day/overnight trips discussed?
not to much new planned. The china head trip did come up, wondering if there is a date for it? you were heaving this up, any plans to get it going again?

Hmmm... that would still be a good trip. The McKay fire north of Lillooet is no longer active. Anyone doing the SE BC trip that was discussed a few months back on our Mud club page?
Wondering how much interest there is in doing China Head for anyone that isn't going SE way. I'll set up a new post this weekend.

Sorry I missed the meeting. Also, did we set a date for Gary's Memorial Run in October?

Greg just bumped it...Oct 23 in the other thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom