SCLCC: May 2006 Club Meeting (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.geocities.com
Steel City Land Cruiser Club May 2006 Club Meeting will be held...

Wednesday, May 10th, 7:00pm @ Parkway Tavern.

If you want to be there, but know you cannot make the time listed above: call, write me (pghfj40 at yahoo.com), or post here: we may be able to accomodate you. Please include your suggestion for what would work better for you.

The previous meeting had low turnout, so I suggest we re-open the issue of time & location at this meeting. Or, if we get a consensus in this thread, we could even change May's meeting.

Another alternative is to have a second meeting to bring in new members w/ schedule or location conflicts. It's a good time of year!

Remember: the goal is to get members showing up, so don't be bashful: we need YOU there. :beer:

To be brutally honest, I've never been a big fan of the let's get together and chat sort of club. To get to the meetings I'm looking at an hour and a half of driving there and back. What I'd really enjoy is a chance to get together and maybe do some mild trails. If there was a picnic lunch so the wife and offspring could come that would be even better.

Just my $0.02

Fair enough, though the reason we meet for now is to start to organize so that we _can_ do those sort of events.

We are a new, small club: there's no commitee that plans events or something... it's up to each of us as individuals. We have started to plan a couple of events, one local and also a trip to CMCC), but we're off to a slow start as we're all busy people, and a couple of us (myself included) have cruisers that are still "under construction" (my status will be changing very soon along these lines).

In any case, I'm sure there is interest in an outing like you mention. If you would like to take the lead on organizing one, give it a shot--we'd all be grateful.

CANT MAKE IT THIS WEEK GUYS
Gotta go to ashland KY for trainning.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom