SCC pics!!! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
White Trash had a large turnout and a large time!!!

2011_SouthernCruiserCrawl_DSC_1661.jpg

DSC_0157.jpg

DSC_0169.jpg

DSC_0187.jpg

DSC_0208.jpg

DSC_0216.jpg

DSC_0243.jpg

DSC_0259.jpg

DSC_0283.jpg

DSC_0291.jpg

I ain't got no purdy pictures to post ... but for what it's worth, I do have a lil' somethin' to say By Gawd. :grinpimp:

I reckon as time slips by us, it touches us all in a unique way. The only certainty is change itself. Nothin' remains the same. Myself and The White Trash are no exception. As a group, we've changed rigs, changed int'rests, and changed our circumstances in life durin' the handful of years since Josh and I had the wild, drunken idea to start up this here club. The natural ebb and flow of the cosmos has seen our club go from an internet sensation to a forum where there's weeks in between posts. But the heart and soul of our club is alive. It lives in each and ev'ry one of the hand-picked members. And it really came back to life at this event. For whatever reason, the stars aligned and The White Trash had a tremendous showin'. I know some have their primary alliances to other clubs, but never-the-less, all have some White Trash left in their hearts. Therefore, I'd like to acknowledge ... and thank ... the followin' members for their participation ...

0004 Fireman
0006 Woody
0007 Butch
Bitch Nolen
0011 Nick
0017 Doc
0023 Roger
0024 Bodean
0026 Clutchee
0031 Lindy
0032 Bryan
0033 Greg
0034 Dusty
0041 Jacque
0042 James Dixon
0043 Robert Dixon
0044 Daryl
0045 Tommy
0046 Jason

Havin' been on death's bed, I learned one valuable lesson: DO NOT wait till your on death's bed to reflect upon the good times in life. Instead, learn how to recognize and enjoy them as they happen.

... and this weekend spent with my friends was a very good time in life. :cheers:

Be safe and hope to see y'all in Clayton. :beer:

:flamingo:

Being one of the listed I can say that I did think about just how many WTOEC members were in attendance and I am sorry for not recognizing that while I had the mic the other night. Fact is we all had a good time and some more great memories were made as is the case every time this group gets together. Looking forward to the next time I can wear my WT colors in March I reckon. Oh and to the leader of this here bunch, glad the ole Heep got you there and wheeled you around! To top it off you got you a fancy Toyota gas can to hang on the back!

Later,

This event was a blast. Can't wait till Clayton!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom