Saxapahaw Breakfast Meetup - May 28th (10AM) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Green Hell Mustang

Designer, Hack Photographer
Threads
Website
alexcortani.com
1651591018947.png

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

1651591073838.png
1651591055266.png

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

IT'S BEEN TOO LONG!! We need another Saxapahaw meetup. Let's get together and grab a fantastic breakfast, a cup of coffee (or two), with your fellow Land Cruiser friends.

1735 Saxapahaw-Bethlehem Church Rd
Saxapahaw, NC 27340

Date & Time:
Saturday, May 28th, 10AM
Note that this is the start of brunch at the general store.

General Store website:
https://saxgenstore.com/

Bring the whole family...and your Cruiser.

Last edited:
Was there for lunch yesterday. It’s gotten even busier as of late. Food and atmosphere as good as it’s ever been, just crowded. Remote parking lot across street is now a school/library and was not avail. Maybe early arrival can claim some lot and street space. Hopefully breakfast will be easier and you’ve got great weather for the outdoor patio seating.

Have a steak from left bank and rosemary boulle from Kate’s on the dinner agenda for tomorrow 😋

Was there for lunch yesterday. It’s gotten even busier as of late. Food and atmosphere as good as it’s ever been, just crowded. Remote parking lot across street is now a school/library and was not avail. Maybe early arrival can claim some lot and street space. Hopefully breakfast will be easier and you’ve got great weather for the outdoor patio seating.

Have a steak from left bank and rosemary boulle from Kate’s on the dinner agenda for tomorrow 😋
Gotta stop by next time only 15 min from the house!

Gonna try to get out there should be around pending work but If I can I’ll get out there and try to get some space claimed

I'll just be bringing the white truck this time. The 80 has an electric issue that's causing an ECL that I need to fix.

Was this originally 9am and was changed to 10? I'm way early apparently, lol

Was this originally 9am and was changed to 10? I'm way early apparently, lol
It used to be a 9AM meetup. I can't remember exactly when we started meeting at 10AM, but it's been a while.

I missed the meeting. Where are all the pictures?

There were none. Just living in the moment, enjoying each other's company!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom