• Rustic Green

Votes: 4 5.9%
  • Freeborn Red

Votes: 7 10.3%
  • Yellow / Mustard

Votes: 5 7.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just like everyone, I look forward to this family reunion all year long! I wasn't going to miss out on it just because my 60 wasn't making it this year. Looking forward to seeing everyone again! SAS once a year just is not enough when we have this good of a group.

Here are some teaser photos, I haven't had a chance to sit down and make my way through all of them.

View attachment 2055819View attachment 2055820View attachment 2055821View attachment 2055822
You have a great eye for the camera photo's my friend! We must do a run next year, looking forward to it!

Ocho77

SILVER Star
Like everyone else, we had an amazing time, and it was well worth the trip. We will be back in the future. A special shout out to Pat @dogfishlake for convincing us to go!

Thanks to everyone for being so kind, and for helping our eldest overcome her fears...and for the group support in keeping track of Audrey. It truly is a remarkable group of people, and we have made long-time friends from the event. Look forward to seeing you all again!

67886238_10157145152350272_4521119864122769408_n.jpg

IMG_3006.jpg

IMG_5940.jpg

IMG_6020.jpg

IMG_6060.jpg

Like everyone else, we had an amazing time, and it was well worth the trip. We will be back in the future. A special shout out to Pat @dogfishlake for convincing us to go!

Thanks to everyone for being so kind, and for helping our eldest overcome her fears...and for the group support in keeping track of Audrey. It truly is a remarkable group of people, and we have made long-time friends from the event. Look forward to seeing you all again!

View attachment 2056623

View attachment 2056624

View attachment 2056625

View attachment 2056626

View attachment 2056627
It was a pleasure spending the week with you and your family. Super glad you came and we definitely hope to see you all again soon!

Just like everyone, I look forward to this family reunion all year long! I wasn't going to miss out on it just because my 60 wasn't making it this year. Looking forward to seeing everyone again! SAS once a year just is not enough when we have this good of a group.

Here are some teaser photos, I haven't had a chance to sit down and make my way through all of them.

View attachment 2055819View attachment 2055820View attachment 2055821View attachment 2055822
Really nice shots!

I’m so glad I was able to come this year to SAS!!! Even drove a bit myself on the trails. Makes me want to bring Kirby next year. My dad (@dogfishlake), wasn’t kidding at all when he said everyone is like family. It was amazing to meet the people my dad talks so highly of. I must admit, I definitely got emotional saying goodbye, so eventually I had to hide in the truck to keep it together. I’m going to come to every SAS I can from here on out!! Pictures to come soon!

ceylonfj40nut

Hate Design Obsolescence
SILVER Star
I’m so glad I was able to come this year to SAS!!! Even drove a bit myself on the trails. Makes me want to bring Kirby next year. My dad (@dogfishlake), wasn’t kidding at all when he said everyone is like family. It was amazing to meet the people my dad talks so highly of. I must admit, I definitely got emotional saying goodbye, so eventually I had to hide in the truck to keep it together. I’m going to come to every SAS I can from here on out!! Pictures to come soon!

So cool that you came. The boys had a great time with you!!All cows I see I will be thinking of ya but they will be “My cows”.

SipLife

Cruiser Pickin’
SILVER Star
Why not bring your blue 40 instead? :grinpimp: #sorrynotsorryPat

Enjoyed meeting and chatting with you Lizzy. Looking forward to next year.

The Jade Bean

Hobby coffee roaster and Toyota junkie.
SILVER Star
We made it home Sunday and have been playing catch up on sleep and chores. I don’t even know what to say to express my gratitude for the event, the people, the help, everything. I’ve been apart of mud for about 9yrs and every year and this year being the biggest the community blew me away. We are beyond grateful for the team work to get our butts all the way to Ouray this year with all the weird bleep that happen. This community truly puts my faith back in humanity. We will be there next year again for sure!! Although I won’t pull the camper with the 80!!:bang::censor: If anyone needs anything I’m in DFW area (although you shouldn’t let me touch your split case knobs):rofl:
Also I do sell coffee by request approx every few weeks. It’s my standard $12+shipping. :cheers:
TRULY we are grateful and love you all!! -Daniel Kent
EC5778F2-BC5D-4606-B4D4-1DBBC349F198.jpeg

Hojack

“Roads... where we’re going, we don’t need roads”
Cascade Foothills above Eagle Creek, Oregon 🇺🇸
All your posts and pictures are just encouraging me to join next year. Never been to Colorado but have been throughout WY and MT. The event seems like it brings out the best in people which seems rare these days. Have read about people being stranded and guys helping out to getting them up and moving again. :clap:What a great amount of support and the scenery of Colorado. Plus you need more to represent Oregon, looked like nobody from our state joined in.

NookShneer

GOLD Star
Top Bottom